• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

If you're looking for cheap & basic, try Travelodge.co.uk or Premier Inn

Thank you! I will check them out!

Haroon

Livenation is having a pre-sale on 9th February :woot: Waiting for O2 priority to announce their pre-sale which should be 8th February if the general sale is on the 10th :huh: 

plasticalice

No Ireland show so I'm gonna be travelling to London and going to this one! I hope I get tickets before they sell out!

Planning on going to this show and the Manchester show since she isn't doing a Glasgow date. I imagine more dates for the O2 Arena will be added in that big gap. 

Haroon
10 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I'm definitely getting M&G for this one. Finally I'll be in the presence of @Haroon and that's worth the price tag tbh

LOOOOOL :deadbanana: Oh you Lewis :hug:

I hope I manage to get tickets for this, this show is 4 days before my birthday so it's a birthday present to myself :awesome:

Haroon
11 hours ago, Beautiful Dirt said:

Do you reckon it's going to sell out fast? I have no moneyy :toofunny:

Possibly but worst case scenario you can buy it from a trusted and reliable third party seller (viagogo, seatwave, etc) but the price will be higher than face value price. At first it could be quite a bit more expensive but over the next few months it'll become less extortionate, but if it's just a GA ticket then it won't be that much more than face value anyway probably :huh:  The ones that they inflate the most are the seated tickets with great views :omg: 

spicemuncher

I just checked Ticketmaster, and there are no shows at the O2 Arena following Gaga's show on the 9th until the 17th (Neil Diamond), so I'm almost 100% sure they will add an extra date or two like they did with artRAVE!

you can register for livenation and they have a presale for them on the 9th :)

i'm very sure they will add several dates in london. how is the crowd on mondays?? i wonder if i should wait for another day lol

Archived