💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

36 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Only 1 show in London? She usually does multiple dates here  I can see her adding more though because there's a 6 day gap between London and the next city.

Why is early entry over 3x the price of standard GA?  Have they thrown in a heck of a lot of merchandise or something?  

inb4 it's one of those dollar store bubble guns again :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there sweatys!

Theres almost a week between this show and the next one. I'm sure there will be at least one more O2 date. Maybe other UK cities. 

1 hour ago, retrosexual123 said:

When is the presale guys? Ladygaga.com says if you sign up which I have done, the presale is the 8th at 9am.

is this correct? 

What?? I haven't even seen the sign up thing. Let me go on my computer real quickT

who will love me when the night is over

BoomKack
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Do we know if this is accurate?

I got all those prices from ticketmaster, they're all up on the website now

4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont know if I should go here or the other tour stops in the UK

I'm wondering where to go as well. Also stuck between waiting to see if she releases more dates (possibly for Scotland and Ireland) or just going and buying one of the current English ones.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Liza said:

I'm wondering where to go as well. Also stuck between waiting to see if she releases more dates (possibly for Scotland and Ireland) or just going and buying one of the current English ones.

Yeah, she only has 3 English stops. Artrave came to Glasgow and I think Belfast but not sure. I hope she releases more dates too

End Racism Now

Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah, she only has 3 English stops. Artrave came to Glasgow and I think Belfast but not sure. I hope she releases more dates too

3 English stops is pretty dire honestly, especially when you consider there's only 1 London show. So chances are high she'll add more dates? Here's hoping anyway.

Praying for Glasgow, come on Gaga save me the train fare to England!

spicemuncher

I'm considering flying for this show... airfare will cost around £400 + £100 for UK entry visa, which I can do. Hotels, however, are INSANE in London! I just went on Booking.com and almost passed out scrolling through the hotels. Any recommendations for accommodation guys?

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Liza said:

3 English stops is pretty dire honestly, especially when you consider there's only 1 London show. So chances are high she'll add more dates? Here's hoping anyway.

Praying for Glasgow, come on Gaga save me the train fare to England!

Yeah I need Glasgow too! Its only 30 minutes from my parents house! 

She gotta add more dates, although the tour length seems a lot smaller than previous. It starts in August 2017 and ends in December 2017

End Racism Now

Rivington Rebel

So for this store thing where you buy something/click on the link and get a code sent Tuesday at 9pm, can you only buy GA or sitting with that presale? It doesn't mention VIP packages.

BoomKack
19 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I'm considering flying for this show... airfare will cost around £400 + £100 for UK entry visa, which I can do. Hotels, however, are INSANE in London! I just went on Booking.com and almost passed out scrolling through the hotels. Any recommendations for accommodation guys?

If you're looking for cheap & basic, try Travelodge.co.uk or Premier Inn

I think I'm coming to this show as well as my local (Birmingham). I'm gonna be there on my own I think, and I'm nervous about standing on my own :giveup:

Archived