Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lippoutou
2 minutes ago, thopekas said:

i saw you're coming in Paris show on 6th October

wanna do a gagadaily meet up?i'll be coming alone to the concert so i would like hang out with some monsters if you also want to   @ViviLittleM  @tsvet   @D1SC0STICK  @Lippoutou  @Glittertinks @Oriane 

Yeah that could be very cool !! :D I'll be with my boyfriend and best friend but why not ! We won't be in GA tho so only before the show..

thopekas
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Yeah that could be very cool !! :D I'll be with my boyfriend and best friend but why not ! I won't be in GA tho so only before the show..

Great i love meeting monsters and have fun pre show :D 

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, thopekas said:

i saw you're coming in Paris show on 6th October

wanna do a gagadaily meet up?i'll be coming alone to the concert so i would like hang out with some monsters if you also want to   @ViviLittleM  @tsvet   @D1SC0STICK  @Lippoutou  @Glittertinks @Oriane 

I think that would be a nice idea, but I will be in GA and it's my first time doing it, so i don't know how much time I will have. Also my mom is with me and I won't be able to line up early. :giveup:

Maybe we can also find an additional way to identify us :selena:

Spock

Is there something like get me in in France, like an """official""" ticket reseller? i'm looking for two standing tickets for the 7th

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

Can anybody please help out? :selena:

StubHub sends me to a website called Ticketbis that has awful ratings :giveup: is there another site? Is viagogo okay?

who will love me when the night is over

@Spock

Viagogo is a hit or miss for me... Not only the tickets are generally very expensive but there are a lot of people complaining because they got scammed by the seller (like they bought the ticket, went to the arena and couldn't enter bc the ticket was already used or it was a fake one) but for some people there was no problem at all, so it really depends ... 

The only "official" website I have in mind is "ZePass" (it seems to be the most secured one) ( https://www.zepass.com/concert-lady-gaga-c45241 ) but unfortunately for now there are no standing tickets available for the 7th (I'm looking for one too, it's a mess :giveup: ) 

You could also try to look at TicketSwap ( https://www.ticketswap.fr/event/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/e8e98165-049a-4c15-8aa9-1a41f42bd679 ), I've sold 2 concert tickets through this website and I had no problem receiving the money and everything (I've never tried to buy a ticket from it but it seems to be pretty well secured)

Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...

So someone go the 7th ?? ... i'm in cat. 2 and i would like to meet a lot of monster ssooo yeah ... ;);) i'm gonna be there with my best friend ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
Swissgroundhog

Hey everyone ! I bought a CTM package in february but I just learnt that I won't be able to make it on oct 6 :'(

Would anyone that has a CTM package for oct 7 trade with mine for oct 6?

Would anyone be interested in buying it at its original price? 249 euros

If so I'm hoping to be able to grab another GA for oct 7... You would really save me and my dream of seeing Gaga for the first time!! 

You can contact me here or on twitter @ffrct :):):) Thank y'all <3 

As a reminder here are the french advantages of a CTM package.

Le Package Come To Mama comprend :

- Un billet en fosse debout (VIP2)

- Une entrée avant l’ouverture des portes

- Le pass laminate souvenir de la tournée

- Un cadeau exclusif de la tournée

- Accueil sur place par nos hôtesses dédiées

• 2 weeks later...

Archived