Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Featured Posts

spasmodiccookie   Paws Up 122
spasmodiccookie

Okay I got my GA tickets. I'll be going alone too.

It's so weird because at some point the website told me there was no GA ticket left so I chose CTM instead, and it ended up giving me a GA ticket anyway...

Anyway I'm so relieved I could get it

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hamster11   Paws Up 108
hamster11

So the GA tickets are sold out? I thought of flying from Bangkok to Paris just to see this concert but it seems I can't get a ticket :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tsvet   Paws Up 521
tsvet
1 minute ago, hamster11 said:

So the GA tickets are sold out? I thought of flying from Bangkok to Paris just to see this concert but it seems I can't get a ticket :(

try again tomorrow when the general sale starts!!!!! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,512
CrazyMonster

I'm on the page where I can get a GA about I don't have a credit card so it seems I have to go to Fnac tomorrow before 10AM.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,512
CrazyMonster
16 minutes ago, Swissgroundhog said:

I got my CTM ticket!  :firega::firega::firega: Going on my own btw

Here's a link for the presale on accorhotelsarena.com

 

http://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/fr/manifestation/idmanif/395927

 

VIP packages are only available on livenation.

For the livenation presale, you need to be logged in on their page.

 

8 minutes ago, spasmodiccookie said:

Okay I got my GA tickets. I'll be going alone too.

It's so weird because at some point the website told me there was no GA ticket left so I chose CTM instead, and it ended up giving me a GA ticket anyway...

Anyway I'm so relieved I could get it

Maybe we could go together if I achieve to get a ticket tomorrow

  • Like 1
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spasmodiccookie   Paws Up 122
spasmodiccookie
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

 

Maybe we could go together if I achieve to get a ticket tomorrow

Sure :) I hope you'll manage to get one

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,512
CrazyMonster
Just now, spasmodiccookie said:

Sure  I hope you'll manage to get one

Thank god I have a Fnac store in the town next to mine, I'll wake up early and try to get a GA ticket. 

  • Like 1
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glittertinks   Paws Up 1,039
Glittertinks

Got GA tickets this morning, so excited,I never did GA before :cryga: Also, Paris :cryga::cryga:

But I hope for everyone who still hasn't a ticket yet will get one! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

On another note: where the tickets sold out fast? Was the demand for them like in the UK and US? I am at work, so I could not check.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spasmodiccookie   Paws Up 122
spasmodiccookie
Just now, Glittertinks said:

Got GA tickets this morning, so excited,I never did GA before :cryga: Also, Paris :cryga::cryga:

But I hope for everyone who still hasn't a ticket yet will get one! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

On another note: where the tickets sold out fast? Was the demand for them like in the UK and US? I am at work, so I could not check.

Yeah there was a bug when I was getting my ticket and I thought I had to start over. When I tried to do so, the GA and "carré d'or" seats were sold out and there weren't a lot of seats left in other categories. That was at like 3 or 4 minutes past 10.

Thank god my ticket was still in my shopping cart and I ended up being able to buy it...

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
L E O   Paws Up 924
L E O

My perfect boyfriend got us two tickets :firega:

Not the best ones, but it will be more than enough!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannester   Paws Up 880
joannester

Slaaay im going but idk anyone :sweat:

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan   Paws Up 4,620
elijahfan

I'm going so to the people who are going alone, let's make a Gagadaily monsters get-together ;)

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glitter Stick   Paws Up 78
Glitter Stick

I'm going by myself to this show, so if you would like company just hmu :sis: I have the Come to Mama package but I'll probably line up pretty early

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriane   Paws Up 1,869
Oriane

My friend was able to get a CTM pack and a ticket in CAT3 but apparently for the pack you have to be the person whose name is written on the ticket... It's already too bad we can't be together, I hope I will be able to enter with the pack ticket anyway because it was supposed to be for me as I'm a bigger fan than my friend is... I don't understand their logic, like if you can't buy tickets for other people, why making it possible to buy several tickets at once ?

  • Like 1
You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glitter Stick   Paws Up 78
Glitter Stick
2 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

My friend was able to get a CTM pack and a ticket in CAT3 but apparently for the pack you have to be the person whose name is written on the ticket... It's already too bad we can't be together, I hope I will be able to enter with the pack ticket anyway because it was supposed to be for me as I'm a bigger fan than my friend is... I don't understand their logic, like if you can't buy tickets for other people, why making it possible to buy several tickets at once ?

If you contact them and explain the situation they will probably change the name. The reason you can't change the name is because they don't want companies to buy VIP packages and then for sell for ridicilious prices, which is fair I guess :lolga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×