Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Jayy96 said:

I love this woman from the bottom of my heart and I'm so sad that she's going through this. But at the same time I'm so ****ing devastated that this happened; I live in Lebanon and I'm still a university student. I booked a flight to Paris and hotel accommodation (both non-refundable), got a Schengen visa, and e-mailed and begged my professors to let me miss classes all so I could go watch her live. This has been my dream for the past 9 or so years but I could never go before this year. This cost me a lot financially and schedule-wise. I have no one in Paris but I'm gonna go because I already paid for everything. I was genuinely so excited to finally see her and watch her perform; I don't know what to say I'm honestly heartbroken.  I really hope she feels better and please understand that I'm not blaming her but I just need to vent to people who might understand what I'm going through. 

You are not the only one. We are gonna meet in paris :(

This is so sad. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jayy96 said:

Who else is going to be in Paris with not much to do? Hit me up if that's the case. 

I was thinking if I should cancel my flight as I already know Paris and I don't know if there is much to do in feb. I was going to stay 2 weeks, but not sure anymore.

3 hours ago, DiMon said:

I was thinking if I should cancel my flight as I already know Paris and I don't know if there is much to do in feb. I was going to stay 2 weeks, but not sure anymore.

I unfortunately cannot do that as my flight is non-refundable so I will be going on the trip I paid for lol. I hope it'll be fun - even though at this point I really don't wanna go. 

2 hours ago, Jayy96 said:

I unfortunately cannot do that as my flight is non-refundable so I will be going on the trip I paid for lol. I hope it'll be fun - even though at this point I really don't wanna go. 

Mine has a fee, but as I didn't book hotels it's ok. How long are you staying there?

58 minutes ago, DiMon said:

Mine has a fee, but as I didn't book hotels it's ok. How long are you staying there?

oh okay. I'm gonna in Paris for 5 days.

joannethenight

even so.. I will travel to Paris with my bae. we want to meet little monsters in Paris. :hug:

🌹

hit me up who wants a meet up 

I ll be in Paris from 20th til 24th

I want to visit museums, Historic places, contemporary museums, and I would like to go to parties with yall to.

Can't speak French

Salut fauves lol Salut little monsters

Blue Jeans

Hit me up if you guys wanna meet, i'll be in Paris and i can show you the city :)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

On 03/02/2018 at 10:48 PM, Jayy96 said:

I love this woman from the bottom of my heart and I'm so sad that she's going through this. But at the same time I'm so ****ing devastated that this happened; I live in Lebanon and I'm still a university student. I booked a flight to Paris and hotel accommodation (both non-refundable), got a Schengen visa, and e-mailed and begged my professors to let me miss classes all so I could go watch her live. This has been my dream for the past 9 or so years but I could never go before this year. This cost me a lot financially and schedule-wise. I have no one in Paris but I'm gonna go because I already paid for everything. I was genuinely so excited to finally see her and watch her perform; I don't know what to say I'm honestly heartbroken.  I really hope she feels better and please understand that I'm not blaming her but I just need to vent to people who might understand what I'm going through. 

Same here. Travelling from Australia. 

I am looking to meet fans who are free (probs lol) and have a drink and chat ☺ 

Also does anyone know if there will be any Gaga themed party (unofficial ofc) in Paris? I remember usually they arrange something around her touring dates. 

🤗 

If posting our instagram profile links here is considered a spam/ad? 🤔 

If not, then add/dm me to arrange a meetup in Paris, my profile is @vicpins on Instagram ✌️ 

I don't like the weather in Paris. I am so lazy. I don't even want to go there. Plus can't speak french. plus did not get the refund

ViviLittleM

Le remboursement en France c'est un fiasco. Par rapport aux autres pays, c'est hallucinant.

Dans les autres pays, ceux qui ont acheté des tickets sont remboursés directement... sans rien faire du tout.

Ici faut faire 5441524553434 trucs!!! du n'importe quoi!!

Et là on attend des jours et des jours pour avoir l'argent c'est fou!! En plus on a l'impression ils remboursent les gens aléatoirement wsh

Archived