• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lippoutou
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

& toi?

2 hours ago, August Blue said:

Ya on high school? :poot: 

Yep je suis en terminale S et l'année prochaine je vais faire une prépa scientifique donc ready pour ne plus avoir de vie :cryga:

23 hours ago, August Blue said:

Omg y’all are going the 20th february :madge: 

anyone going the 21st? :poot: 

Fosse pour le 21 de mon côté !

23 hours ago, August Blue said:

Omg y’all are going the 20th february :madge: 

anyone going the 21st? :poot: 

Je viens :lolly: On peut se faire l'after chez moi :gaycat:

I am visitng  Paris for the first time. 

Also I would like to know how early we should show up at the stadium ?

AmenTheNight

If you're interested, my friend is selling a ticket for Wednesday 21st. Golden seats, Porte P rang 25 place 05 (very good seats). It's an e-ticket. Price : 139 euros (exact same price than when we bought it).

We bought an extra ticket by mistake. If you need more info, don't hesitate to PM me :)

---

Mon ami vend une place pour le mercredi 21 février. Carré or, Porte P rang 25 place 05 (très bien placée), c'est un e-ticket. Prix : 139 euros (prix d'achat).

Nous avons acheté par erreur une place de trop :)
+ d'infos en MP :)

:saladga:

to all friendly and nice LMs in Paris; would be good to meet up some of you before/after the show

DM me instagram @vicpins 

peace :staymad:

AdelaAngelo

Guys! There has been a mistake with my tickets so now I have two for Feb 20th. Would anyone like to buy one, Or exchange it for the 21st? Or any advice what I can do? I already msged livenation but am not very hopeful 

• 2 weeks later...
joannethenight

2 times. I am very angry. Hotel reservations, plane tickets, visa application fee. A complete disappointment

🌹

44 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

2 times. I am very angry. Hotel reservations, plane tickets, visa application fee. A complete disappointment

to companies I am gonna be like

Marlon Santos

I am just sad. :/:/

It looks like I will spend a couple days in Paris again like I did back in October (for the first concert date), since my hotel and plane tickets are not refundable. 

I love this woman from the bottom of my heart and I'm so sad that she's going through this. But at the same time I'm so ****ing devastated that this happened; I live in Lebanon and I'm still a university student. I booked a flight to Paris and hotel accommodation (both non-refundable), got a Schengen visa, and e-mailed and begged my professors to let me miss classes all so I could go watch her live. This has been my dream for the past 9 or so years but I could never go before this year. This cost me a lot financially and schedule-wise. I have no one in Paris but I'm gonna go because I already paid for everything. I was genuinely so excited to finally see her and watch her perform; I don't know what to say I'm honestly heartbroken.  I really hope she feels better and please understand that I'm not blaming her but I just need to vent to people who might understand what I'm going through. 

Archived