Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Anyone got a refund yet? I think I'm just going to say I don't have the tickets anymore  (If you don’t have your tickets anymore, please send us a copy of your bank statement showing the debit of the order) so I can get the refund easily and the I don't have to send back my billetcollector which is supercool :)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WirralMonster
22 hours ago, anabellmonster said:

Have they refunded you already? 

Nope - had no response yet. Emailed twice. They've just sent another about deadline being December to claim a refund... have tweeted them as quite annoying had no response 

3 hours ago, totalhate said:

This is really annoying.... so difficult to get the refund...

How many tickets do you have? I might buy it from you :)

COME ON GAYS!!

Godmatica

Has anyone get the refund or something? I'm still waiting for a response. They could be just as fast as they were when they told me a few weeks ago that they still couldn't give me the refund... I'm so annoyed right now.

52 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Has anyone get the refund or something? I'm still waiting for a response. They could be just as fast as they were when they told me a few weeks ago that they still couldn't give me the refund... I'm so annoyed right now.

Me too, I tried e-mailing livenation.fr yesterday in case that's a better option... I'm e-mailing ticketmaster.fr everyday...

Godmatica
4 minutes ago, totalhate said:

Me too, I tried e-mailing livenation.fr yesterday in case that's a better option... I'm e-mailing ticketmaster.fr everyday...

Please, tell us when you get a response :(

WirralMonster

Finally got a response from ticketmaster on refund and said it's now being processed and will be about 4 weeks until I see my funds..

Godmatica
12 minutes ago, WirralMonster said:

Finally got a response from ticketmaster on refund and said it's now being processed and will be about 4 weeks until I see my funds..

Finally! Did they email you today?

1 hour ago, WirralMonster said:

Did you send your tickets or they were e-tickets?

4 weeks? Gurl, I got refunded the Barcelona ticket within one day!!

Purple Odyssey

1 week since I emailed and finally got a reply:

“Your request has been submitted, you will receive your refund within 3 to 4 weeks.
Thank you for your understanding.”

...don’t thank me, I don’t understand why it would take that long

Godmatica

Finally got my response. But... from 3 to 4 weeks? Really? I mean, that's too much time for just a refund... Hope that we all get the money earlier.

Archived