Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Too fast i didn't get any tickets, does somebody know where i could buy one ?

Didn't thought she'd sell that quick... she's far from over

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG they put tickets back to sell, just got a gold one next to the stage, best day ever! I'm going to see her for the third time in a row :giveup:

Oriane
20 hours ago, Glitter Stick said:

If you contact them and explain the situation they will probably change the name. The reason you can't change the name is because they don't want companies to buy VIP packages and then for sell for ridicilious prices, which is fair I guess :lolga:

They just answered and I can enter if I have a letter from my friend explaining she gave me the ticket etc

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Child
2 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

They just answered and I can enter if I have a letter from my friend explaining she gave me the ticket etc

French are so complicated I swear, they want a photocopy of her ID too? :saladga:

Bordel de ****!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

WirralMonster
49 minutes ago, totalhate said:

I just got a ticket for saturday!!

I thought it had sold out, just checked and grabbed two... ahhh!!! I did the one at the Zenieth last tour, and was so good.

Stephen

I'm going to this show! Can't believe it, it will be my first time outside the U.S. :omg: I need to make some French monster friends asap 

Oriane
On 10/02/2017 at 11:25 PM, CrazyMonster said:

French are so complicated I swear, they want a photocopy of her ID too? :saladga:

Bordel de ****!

Yes ! Why make it simple when you can complicate things ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Child
5 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I'm going to this show! Can't believe it, it will be my first time outside the U.S. :omg: I need to make some French monster friends asap 

OMFG YOU'RE COMING TO FRANCE! I need to meet you! You're coming on the 6th?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stephen
22 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

OMFG YOU'RE COMING TO FRANCE! I need to meet you! You're coming on the 6th?

Yessss omg! I have the package with the gold square or something I'm not really sure what that means tho :laughga: 

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

See you there :blush:

And I'll try to grab tickets for the NY show, which would be my first time outside Europe :tongue:

The Child
48 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Yessss omg! I have the package with the gold square or something I'm not really sure what that means tho  

We really have to meet! You should have taken a pit ticket.

Stephen
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

See you there :blush:

And I'll try to grab tickets for the NY show, which would be my first time outside Europe :tongue:

I'm going to that one too! 

AmenTheNight

I'm going ! Seating right in front of the supposed B-stage, hopefully there will be catwalks :) I'm trying to go to the second night too !

Archived