Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

spasmodiccookie

Okay I got my GA tickets. I'll be going alone too.

It's so weird because at some point the website told me there was no GA ticket left so I chose CTM instead, and it ended up giving me a GA ticket anyway...

Anyway I'm so relieved I could get it

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hamster11

So the GA tickets are sold out? I thought of flying from Bangkok to Paris just to see this concert but it seems I can't get a ticket :(

1 minute ago, hamster11 said:

So the GA tickets are sold out? I thought of flying from Bangkok to Paris just to see this concert but it seems I can't get a ticket :(

try again tomorrow when the general sale starts!!!!! 

The Child

I'm on the page where I can get a GA about I don't have a credit card so it seems I have to go to Fnac tomorrow before 10AM.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
16 minutes ago, Swissgroundhog said:

I got my CTM ticket!  :firega::firega::firega: Going on my own btw

Here's a link for the presale on accorhotelsarena.com

http://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/fr/manifestation/idmanif/395927

VIP packages are only available on livenation.

For the livenation presale, you need to be logged in on their page.

8 minutes ago, spasmodiccookie said:

Okay I got my GA tickets. I'll be going alone too.

It's so weird because at some point the website told me there was no GA ticket left so I chose CTM instead, and it ended up giving me a GA ticket anyway...

Anyway I'm so relieved I could get it

Maybe we could go together if I achieve to get a ticket tomorrow

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

spasmodiccookie
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Maybe we could go together if I achieve to get a ticket tomorrow

Sure :) I hope you'll manage to get one

The Child
Just now, spasmodiccookie said:

Sure  I hope you'll manage to get one

Thank god I have a Fnac store in the town next to mine, I'll wake up early and try to get a GA ticket. 

Glittertinks

Got GA tickets this morning, so excited,I never did GA before :cryga: Also, Paris :cryga::cryga:

But I hope for everyone who still hasn't a ticket yet will get one! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

On another note: where the tickets sold out fast? Was the demand for them like in the UK and US? I am at work, so I could not check.

spasmodiccookie
Just now, Glittertinks said:

Got GA tickets this morning, so excited,I never did GA before :cryga: Also, Paris :cryga::cryga:

But I hope for everyone who still hasn't a ticket yet will get one! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

On another note: where the tickets sold out fast? Was the demand for them like in the UK and US? I am at work, so I could not check.

Yeah there was a bug when I was getting my ticket and I thought I had to start over. When I tried to do so, the GA and "carré d'or" seats were sold out and there weren't a lot of seats left in other categories. That was at like 3 or 4 minutes past 10.

Thank god my ticket was still in my shopping cart and I ended up being able to buy it...

joannester

Slaaay im going but idk anyone :sweat:

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

elijahfan

I'm going so to the people who are going alone, let's make a Gagadaily monsters get-together ;)

Glitter Stick

I'm going by myself to this show, so if you would like company just hmu :sis: I have the Come to Mama package but I'll probably line up pretty early

Oriane

My friend was able to get a CTM pack and a ticket in CAT3 but apparently for the pack you have to be the person whose name is written on the ticket... It's already too bad we can't be together, I hope I will be able to enter with the pack ticket anyway because it was supposed to be for me as I'm a bigger fan than my friend is... I don't understand their logic, like if you can't buy tickets for other people, why making it possible to buy several tickets at once ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Glitter Stick
2 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

My friend was able to get a CTM pack and a ticket in CAT3 but apparently for the pack you have to be the person whose name is written on the ticket... It's already too bad we can't be together, I hope I will be able to enter with the pack ticket anyway because it was supposed to be for me as I'm a bigger fan than my friend is... I don't understand their logic, like if you can't buy tickets for other people, why making it possible to buy several tickets at once ?

If you contact them and explain the situation they will probably change the name. The reason you can't change the name is because they don't want companies to buy VIP packages and then for sell for ridicilious prices, which is fair I guess :lolga:

Archived