💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

The Child

Guys I need to know the prices. I'll die if I miss this show! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lippoutou
9 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I'd rather have her going there instead of Stade de France

They just announced the first dates, I'm sure they will add some more in the near future 

But do you think we'll know BEFORE february 10 (when the tickets will be available) ?

Jenniferella
Just now, Lippoutou said:

But do you think we'll know BEFORE february 10 (when the tickets will be available) ?

I don't really know how this works but I guess they are going to wait for the tickets to be sold and then see if there's a high demand or not. How did it go in 2014 ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

PI went n.1 in France and everyone in my lycée knows it, MR as well and Joanne has been pretty well received

PI debuted at #1 and then fell to #94, while Joanne debuted at #9 and then fell to #30, then #60, then #86 and it has been out of the top 100 since. Not saying nobody knows her anymore in France, but it is unlike that her team will add any more dates unless this sells out quickly.

I'm only good at being bad

Lippoutou
2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I don't really know how this works but I guess they are going to wait for the tickets to be sold and then see if there's a high demand or not. How did it go in 2014 ?

I don't know either it's the first Gaga show I'm going to :laughga: But that sucks I wanna be 100% sure I and my friends will have tickets

spasmodiccookie
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

where do you see prices? :udidnt:

and yes, FNAC is reliable :happy:

A few hours ago they were saying the prices range between 40€ and 70€ if i recall correctly, or something like that. It seems to be gone now so it was probably not correct...

The Child
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

where do you see prices? 

and yes, FNAC is reliable 

1 hour ago, spasmodiccookie said:

A few hours ago they were saying the prices range between 40€ and 70€ if i recall correctly, or something like that. It seems to be gone now so it was probably not correct...

Here's what was said on the site:

170206072819440486.png

So if they are reliable that means that the tickets won't be expensive right?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Curunir
18 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Here's what was said on the site:

170206072819440486.png

So if they are reliable that means that the tickets won't be expensive right?

they are reliable in terms of being a reputable store in france, but i'm guessing the prices were probably an error that got fixed after the event was posted on their site, or they might have accidentally put them there ahead of time :shrug:

The Child
3 minutes ago, Curunir said:

they are reliable in terms of being a reputable store in france, but i'm guessing the prices were probably an error that got fixed after the event was posted on their site, or they might have accidentally put them there ahead of time 

I can still see the prices lol

I know that Fnac is a reputable store in France but we're never safe.

Curunir
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I can still see the prices lol

I know that Fnac is a reputable store in France but we're never safe.

damn it, they don't have them on the desktop version of the site

guess we'll have to wait and see :excited2:

i really hope that's the price range :sweat:

The Child
15 minutes ago, Curunir said:

damn it, they don't have them on the desktop version of the site

guess we'll have to wait and see 

i really hope that's the price range 

Me too, that'd be ideal.

Archived