💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

All these north dutch monsters! Yaaass!! Y'all wanna have a friendly monster meet up in Groningen@Jeroen Bloeming @JonathanHolland1 @Jarvin?

7 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Sure, i will be in Groningen from september on :)

Lets meet up that month :D

Ah that would be fun, totally fine by me!

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
GAGAXABO

Just bought an ultimate backstage package ticket (woo hoo!) for Amsterdam as there were none left in the UK. Anyone here doing the same? xx

Monster in Scotland

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, GAGAXABO said:

Just bought an ultimate backstage package ticket (woo hoo!) for Amsterdam as there were none left in the UK. Anyone here doing the same? xx

I've one also (I'm from Ths Netherlands). But I'm too nervous and shy.

Magneto

@FlopSlurper you guys are blond, you're skinny, you're rich. Now go backstage together, you b!tch :awkney:

Edit: he is way too cute to be anywhere other than besides Gaga on the group photo, so you better let ha, @GAGAXABO

Free my mind

venusfly
16 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

I've merged your thread into the main discussion here, it'll be easier to meet other monsters attending this show in this thread anyway :happy:

GAGAXABO
37 minutes ago, Magneto said:

@FlopSlurper you guys are blond, you're skinny, you're rich. Now go backstage together, you b!tch :awkney:

Edit: he is way too cute to be anywhere other than besides Gaga on the group photo, so you better let ha, @GAGAXABO

We both can be beside her lol

Monster in Scotland

Hecturr
2 hours ago, Bat said:

I wanna go so badly but the prices for GA are sooo high! 

they're not so bad tbh, if I were you i'd try saving up or ask to pay a friend / ur family back later.

• 2 weeks later...
DanceInTheDark
5 hours ago, Moris said:

I have just bought the CTM package.  Can I join you guys? :staymad:

Ofcourse :kara:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

I am going to Amsterdam but must resell my Antwerp tickets because of health problems😢 If someone wants Antwerp tickets: 2 seated tickets, yellow section 144, row 15, seats 6 and 7. I don't want profit. I paid 237 euro in total. Please ask around for me? Thanxxx!  

Archived