Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dunnoyetuhh
6 minutes ago, Bat said:

Her mom and dad are with her, I think that's also reason she's been keeping low.

They have been with her several times in Amsterdam. They were also with her in Milano and she still went out, that's not the reason 

WirralMonster

Soo good 💃 came in 15 mins before she came in and was standing the peeffect position at the back stage for million reasons/born this way

Weasel

Something funny that I just remembered from yesterday was when I was standing at the merch booth and a lady next to me asked the person behind the booth whether the shirts were for men or women and the person behind the counter went ''we don't discriminate over here mam, it's a Lady Gaga concert'' and I could see the women did not understand and so she asked again :stalkga:

Jonathanholland
dutchyguy
15 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Wow the volkskrant one is salty af. I dont get why tho..

16 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Take the bus/train to roosendaal en dan de internationale trein naar antwerpen pakken :lolly:

Maar ik weet niet of ik dan nog thuis kom.

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Maar ik weet niet of ik dan nog thuis kom.

Grindr is the new AirBnB:lolly:

Free my mind

Trouw: "Bij ballads als 'Come To Mama' kreeg ze haar gehoor muisstil. "

Really? Cos there literally wasn't anyone around me who wasn't singing on top of their lungs. :trollga:Other than that, solid review.

Volkskrant: "ARTPOP was a flop, pretentious art concept", "not a sold out ziggodome", "It seems as if Gaga is exploring her inner rock-chick". Has this person been living under a rock?! The perfect illusion comment is sort of true but what a way to word that.

"Because at a Lady Gaga concert you will often be impressed, but not moved (emotionally)" girl what? :derpga:

Misinformed salty Volkskrant review much.

YCHofficial
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I don’t want a Belgische soa. :triggered:

Its ok. If u use a condom , dan krijg je alleen veilige soa's

Archived