💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I will be flying from Scotland tomorrow. LiveNation (Ultimate Backstage Package yay!!!) has specifically told us not to bring any bags. We have just 15 minutes to check in (from 15:30 to 15:45). Sooooo happy!

Monster in Scotland

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Are there some specific places one does not want to sit? I just looked for tickets and there are suspicious areas left with like 20 tickets or so? In section 103, 104 and 102 for example? But those are the most expensive tickets? :shrug:

Fascination
25 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Are there some specific places one does not want to sit? I just looked for tickets and there are suspicious areas left with like 20 tickets or so? In section 103, 104 and 102 for example? But those are the most expensive tickets? :shrug:

I have a ticket for section 205 and it looks fine on the map. Those sections are lower on the ground instead of higher (I have a ticket for the second ring, it was like 88 Euro).

1 hour ago, Fascination said:

I have a ticket for section 205 and it looks fine on the map. Those sections are lower on the ground instead of higher (I have a ticket for the second ring, it was like 88 Euro).

Omg i'm in 205 too! Third row so thats actually pretty nice. I think the view will be fine, especially the piano stage will be right in front of us. With this kind of stage i think it's even better to sit a little higher anyway. Can't wait!!!

Jonathanholland
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Some tickets were put on sale just about two weeks ago. I guess they were reserved for the packages, because these are the places in the best sections.

Before there was love, there was silence

Fascination
53 minutes ago, TobyD said:

Omg i'm in 205 too! Third row so thats actually pretty nice. I think the view will be fine, especially the piano stage will be right in front of us. With this kind of stage i think it's even better to sit a little higher anyway. Can't wait!!!

I’m sitting at row 1! :cryga:

Fascination

Dutch (and international) little monsters; due to the severe weather today, there has been damage to the overhead wires and travelers will suffer from major delay. They are fixing it right now but you will suffer from the major delay tonight. Hopefully the damage to the overhead wires will be repaired ASAP. For now, look for other travel alternatives (bus, et cetera). If you’re from abroad, you can use ‘OV 9292’ to look for journey advice. You can’t pay with cash in the bus anymore though. :/

Pictures and information here on BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42731505

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

The show in Milano is over, we are next. Oh. My. God. :giveup:

DGSKGVWEJHGJSCFCSJB GJSEBGJSCDF

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

DanceInTheDark
Just now, Dutch said:

MIJN VLIEZEN ZIJN GEBROKEN!!!! :giveup:

Morgen loopt ze hopelijk rond in Amsterdam :giveup: 

Mijn pruik! 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

DanceInTheDark