Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Betty Styles said:

haha i though so because when i googled the place it looked a mess :laughga: Not even a rat would stay there.

It's also in the hood, like you don't wanna be there when it's dark. 

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard my friend's father will bring us to the concert and buy me fancy ass dinner :trollga: So excited! (for the concert not the free food lol)

MikyARTPOP
46 minutes ago, Marco Scarinzi said:

I'll be in Amsterdam! See you there 😂✌️

Finally another italian at the show! See you there! 

M

On 1/15/2018 at 5:52 PM, Bat said:

But what are you supposed to do with your coat then? 

there are lockers + cloakroom for your coats, they won't accept bags at the cloakroom I guess??? + big bags aren't allowed into the venue at all... just to confirm, I recently went to Queen in the ZiggoDome and they're very strict on all items and bags. Everyone in line had to empty pockets and open their spectacle cases etc. I even had to open the 2x2 case in which I keep my earplugs, making sure I wasn't bringing in any pills or something. They make you throw away your bag/illegal items in the garbage, they won't hold on to them, or they give you the option to leave the arena. Mind that these checks are after your ticket is scanned, so if you decide to leave cuz you want to bring items to your car or some place else you can no longer come back inside. So that's what it was like a month or two ago. They've gotten a lot stricter after some of the tragic events in Europe over the past couple of years (which makes me feel really safe inside of the arena, so I applaud their effort!)

On 1/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, Fascination said:

Why are you going to be there so early? The concert will start at 20:30. If you go at nine in the morning you’ll have to wait for so long. Will there really be people waiting so early? I’m going with a friend and his friends but I think we’ll go in the line at around 14:00

tbh... I've never arrived before 18.30 and I've always had amazing places... 

1 hour ago, Mex said:

Hey guys!

I'm Max, currently employed at 3FM. A big national radiostation here in the Netherlands. I'm going to write a piece about Gaga's show, but I'd love to write it from a point of view of her biggest Dutch fans. So I'm looking for a group of big Gaga fans around my age (21) to go to the concert with! Write me a message with some info about your group if interested :)

Have fun! I'm going with a bunch of family members from all different ages so unfortunately I cannot help you

1 hour ago, Betty Styles said:

do you know when she arrives there? And how do you know that? And i looked up the place and it looks tragic i don't she is going to stay in such tragic hotel

she's not staying there. She might not even sleep in Amsterdam, she's stayed in Belgium for some of the tours, cuz the Dutch/Belgian show are always back to back and she won't have to switch hotels in between. I wouldn't be surprised if she's staying in Brussels or Antwerp, but also, IF she decides to stay in Amsterdam I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get a hotel in Belgium and has a couple of extra night in Amsterdam, so who knows. 

IF she stays in Amsterdam it'll probably be either the Conservatorium Hotel (like she did in 2012) or Amstel hotel (which is the hotel where stars like Mick Jagger etc usually stay and where Gaga stayed in 2010)

Fascination
1 hour ago, Mex said:

Hey guys!

I'm Max, currently employed at 3FM. A big national radiostation here in the Netherlands. I'm going to write a piece about Gaga's show, but I'd love to write it from a point of view of her biggest Dutch fans. So I'm looking for a group of big Gaga fans around my age (21) to go to the concert with! Write me a message with some info about your group if interested :)

That sounds great. Only I don’t have a GA ticket, I have a seated ticket. I hope you have an amazing time with the others! Definitely share the article when it’s done. :)

Betty Styles
18 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

there are lockers + cloakroom for your coats, they won't accept bags at the cloakroom I guess??? + big bags aren't allowed into the venue at all... just to confirm, I recently went to Queen in the ZiggoDome and they're very strict on all items and bags. Everyone in line had to empty pockets and open their spectacle cases etc. I even had to open the 2x2 case in which I keep my earplugs, making sure I wasn't bringing in any pills or something. They make you throw away your bag/illegal items in the garbage, they won't hold on to them, or they give you the option to leave the arena. Mind that these checks are after your ticket is scanned, so if you decide to leave cuz you want to bring items to your car or some place else you can no longer come back inside. So that's what it was like a month or two ago. They've gotten a lot stricter after some of the tragic events in Europe over the past couple of years (which makes me feel really safe inside of the arena, so I applaud their effort!)

tbh... I've never arrived before 18.30 and I've always had amazing places... 

Have fun! I'm going with a bunch of family members from all different ages so unfortunately I cannot help you

she's not staying there. She might not even sleep in Amsterdam, she's stayed in Belgium for some of the tours, cuz the Dutch/Belgian show are always back to back and she won't have to switch hotels in between. I wouldn't be surprised if she's staying in Brussels or Antwerp, but also, IF she decides to stay in Amsterdam I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get a hotel in Belgium and has a couple of extra night in Amsterdam, so who knows. 

IF she stays in Amsterdam it'll probably be either the Conservatorium Hotel (like she did in 2012) or Amstel hotel (which is the hotel where stars like Mick Jagger etc usually stay and where Gaga stayed in 2010)

With gaga it's a guessing game in which hotel she stays, i remember when she came in rotterdam in 2015 for the  north sea jazz festival, she was in a hotel in amsterdam and i remember bunch of fans standing in front of a hotel in rotterdam ( because fans thought since tony stayed there she also stayed there) meanwhile she was in amsterdam. Also every time she comes to amsterdam she takes a different hotel. So it's hard to guess which hotel. And i'm 100% sure she stays in amsterdam only not which hotel. And also gaga loves amsterdam. 

13 minutes ago, Betty Styles said:

With gaga it's a guessing game in which hotel she stays, i remember when she came in rotterdam in 2015 for the  north sea jazz festival, she was in a hotel in amsterdam and i remember bunch of fans standing in front of a hotel in rotterdam ( because fans thought since tony stayed there she also stayed there) meanwhile she was in amsterdam. Also every time she comes to amsterdam she takes a different hotel. So it's hard to guess which hotel. And i'm 100% sure she stays in amsterdam only not which hotel. And also gaga loves amsterdam. 

I was one of those... i met tony not gaga:giveup:

I feel like she will go to Waldorf, but thats just a guess!

Fascination
3 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

I was one of those... i met tony not gaga:giveup:

I feel like she will go to Waldorf, but thats just a guess!

Will you go to the Waldorf next day? I think I might go there! I would be so shook if she’s there right in front of me :cryga:

ithinkweed

Just read an article about how a storm in the Netherlands is starting :giveup: hoping my flight won’t be cancelled :sweat:

She’s gonna be stoned AF the whole time :tony:

That entire arena will be one giant hot box :tony: 

The streams will be hysterical. 

2 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

Just read an article about how a storm in the Netherlands is starting :giveup: hoping my flight won’t be cancelled :sweat:

All European flights between 10:00 and 13:00 to and from Schiphol are canceled tomorrow.

ithinkweed
12 hours ago, Bat said:

All European flights between 10:00 and 13:00 to and from Schiphol are canceled tomorrow.

Ours was supposed to land at 09:00 today but it was late and didn’t manage to land before the storm hit, so it landed in Belgium and now we’re waiting at the Brussels airport for further information :toofunny: I’m just grateful it wasn’t cancelled. Hopefully the storm stops soon!

ARTPOPNick
37 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

Ours was supposed to land at 09:00 today but it was late and didn’t manage to land before the storm hit, so it landed in Belgium and now we’re waiting at the Brussels airport for further information :toofunny: I’m just grateful it wasn’t cancelled. Hopefully the storm stops soon!

I would take the thalys train to Amsterdam :p 

By the way, Brussel is only 3 hours from Amsterdam i think so :) 

(+ Welcome in Belgium! I live here hahah, I'm gonna see gaga Monday in Antwerp)

Archived