Magneto
2 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

Is it a sold out show?

...like Lady Gaga?:derpga:

OT: no:selena:

Free my mind

6 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

Is it a sold out show?

No but there are just some seats available but most of them are solo seats so I think that's the reason why it isn't fully sold out!

dutchyguy
8 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

No but there are just some seats available but most of them are solo seats so I think that's the reason why it isn't fully sold out!

I think they released the seats reserved for the VIP packages (because lots of seats became available in the best section)

ithinkweed

wow a lot of great seats became available. That irks me a little bit because when we were buying tickets in October the best options were in the second ring :selena: So I got standing and my family got ones in section 212. Is the view good from there?

And how are you guys going to queue in the middle of winter? :duck: Do they let queue indoors like I've seen some arenas do in the States? If no, what are you going to do with your coats? :toofunny: That's probably the part I'm most confused about right now.

DanceInTheDark
4 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

wow a lot of great seats became available. That irks me a little bit because when we were buying tickets in October the best options were in the second ring :selena: So I got standing and my family got ones in section 212. Is the view good from there?

And how are you guys going to queue in the middle of winter? :duck: Do they let queue indoors like I've seen some arenas do in the States? If no, what are you going to do with your coats? :toofunny: That's probably the part I'm most confused about right now.

Last time with the artRAVE we were lucky. 

Just use/buy some cheap clothes to protect you from the cold, you can left it behind when entering the show

When it's very cold I will take a blanket with me :ladyhaha:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

YCHofficial
10 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Last time with the artRAVE we were lucky. 

Just use/buy some cheap clothes to protect you from the cold, you can left it behind when entering the show

When it's very cold I will take a blanket with me :ladyhaha:

:interestinga::interestinga:

YCHofficial
10 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

Lmao, in 2010 it was freezing and snowing and I had no coat and I was dying. Theres no indoor queue :emma:

Even tho, that was another venue, theres still no indoor queue

LittleMonster20

9 more days!!!!:excited2:

I’m so excited:excited2:

Does anyone know where the Merchandise Store will be by the way?I don’t know where it is exactly,is it near the entry?

Thanks in advance:hug:

Fascination
36 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Does anyone know where the Merchandise Store will be by the way? I don’t know where it is exactly,is it near the entry?

I checked the Ziggo Dome website for you. I haven't seen anything on the map and since I have never visited the Ziggo Dome before I can't really say anything about it. But I assume there will be signs redirecting people the the merchandise store. I am on the fence when it comes to buying merchandise, I really want a sweater but the prices for Gaga merchandise are so extremely expensive.

LittleMonster20
Just now, Fascination said:

I checked the Ziggo Dome website for you. I haven't seen anything on the map and since I have never visited the Ziggo Dome before I can't really say anything about it. But I assume there will be signs redirecting people the the merchandise store. I am on the fence when it comes to buying merchandise, I really want a sweater but the prices for Gaga merchandise is so extremely expensive.

Okay thank you for telling me:hug:

Fascination
18 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

Wow a lot of great seats became available. That irks me a little bit because when we were buying tickets in October the best options were in the second ring. So I got standing and my family got ones in section 212. Is the view good from there?

If you go to this website, you can see a map where you can look at where your family's seats are. I think considering it's for your family, it shouldn't be too awful. It looks like they have a okay view of the stage. However - the seats are in the second ring. Which means they sit higher in the venue. It isn't a disaster since I sit in the second ring as well but I'm not going to expect the 'most amazing view' if you know what I mean. It's crazy how expensive the tickets are at the Ziggo Dome. Mine were like 80 euros while the general admission tickets are only 60 euros.

Mr Ricky

Fck yeah. We're almost there, I'm actually so fcking excited. I hope she will notice me with my Sound-activating LED Joanne T-shirt. :giveup: 

I'm going to be shook. 

Crossfit

Fascination
2 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Fck yeah. We're almost there, I'm actually so fcking excited. I hope she will notice me with my Sound-activating LED Joanne T-shirt. I'm going to be shook. 

Do you have a picture of the shirt? I really wanted to dress up for the JWT but I ended up buying nothing and I'll go with a basic outfit. It's going to be really cold as well outside at the Ziggo Dome and since we are going to wait for a while outside, I have to dress appropiate to the weather. :cryga:

Archived