Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Featured Posts

WirralMonster   Paws Up 10
WirralMonster

Finally managed to get some standing tickets.. flights booked, time to get excited again!

  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikyARTPOP   Paws Up 27
MikyARTPOP
16 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

Finally managed to get some standing tickets.. flights booked, time to get excited again!

See you there :D:D

  • YAAAS 1
M

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeartGold Sergio Holos   Paws Up 64
HeartGold Sergio Holos

mary jane holland we need you

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magneto   Paws Up 4,805
Magneto
1 hour ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Finally found tickets! So excited! Errythign is booked!! 

 

Yaaas, I'm so happy for you!

Also, welcome to Gagadaily. Now dance, you motherf*cker!!

giphy.gif

Free my mind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkGa   Paws Up 11
DarkGa
1 hour ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Finally found tickets! So excited! Errythign is booked!! 

 

There were plenty of standing tickets left last week through the Live Nation link to Ticketmaster Netherlands, that’s how i got them...now I’m low key worried they’re fake 💀how did you have difficulty finding tickets?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ithinkweed   Paws Up 94
ithinkweed
1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

There were plenty of standing tickets left last week through the Live Nation link to Ticketmaster Netherlands, that’s how i got them...now I’m low key worried they’re fake 💀how did you have difficulty finding tickets?

As far as I know, Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for the Amsterdam date so I think the tickets bought from there defintely can’t be fake. Atleast I think that’s how it is. Can anyone confirm if I’m right? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moumen Eryani   Paws Up 7
Moumen Eryani
4 hours ago, DarkGa said:

There were plenty of standing tickets left last week through the Live Nation link to Ticketmaster Netherlands, that’s how i got them...now I’m low key worried they’re fake 💀how did you have difficulty finding tickets?

I got mine off ticket swap, usually, the tickets are checked. 

 

2 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

As far as I know, Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for the Amsterdam date so I think the tickets bought from there defintely can’t be fake. Atleast I think that’s how it is. Can anyone confirm if I’m right? 

I don't think ticket master tickets can be fake for all i know, It would cause a scandal lol

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purple Odyssey   Paws Up 3
Purple Odyssey
2 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

As far as I know, Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for the Amsterdam date so I think the tickets bought from there defintely can’t be fake. Atleast I think that’s how it is. Can anyone confirm if I’m right? 

Yes, that is correct.

Standing tickets have constantly become available since they’ve been processing refunds, however, I think tomorrow is the last day for claiming refunds.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moumen Eryani   Paws Up 7
Moumen Eryani
Just now, Purple Odyssey said:

Yes, that is correct.

Standing tickets have constantly become available since they’ve been processing refunds, however, I think tomorrow is the last day for claiming refunds.

Why would they process refunds?

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purple Odyssey   Paws Up 3
Purple Odyssey
Just now, Moumen Eryani said:

Why would they process refunds?

 

They offered a refund for people who couldn’t make the new date

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moumen Eryani   Paws Up 7
Moumen Eryani
Just now, Purple Odyssey said:

They offered a refund for people who couldn’t make the new date

Sad. I mean the new date was like 2 months in advance and on like not a holiday, those poor people. But like if anyone wants tickets, keep an eye out for ticketswap.com

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkGa   Paws Up 11
DarkGa

Is there an after party on anywhere? Or any good clubs to go to after? I’m travelling from Dublin, so I’m not clued in :classy:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×