Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Michael Baram

Does anyone know if there's a Gaga themed party in Amsterdam? I mean a lot of monsters will be in Amsterdam without a show to go to, why not have fun? ❤️

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
53 minutes ago, Michael Baram said:

Does anyone know if there's a Gaga themed party in Amsterdam? I mean a lot of monsters will be in Amsterdam without a show to go to, why not have fun? ❤️

This could be fun. @Rachel Duncan @FlopSlurper?

Free my mind

Jeroen Bloeming
On 18-9-2017 at 2:22 PM, Hyperballad said:

Omg, you just reminded me of this and I am kinda sad now too because I really wanted to go to the concert, but it was so far away, Tilburg is like three hours with public transit for me but the main reason why I couldn’t come was because I would go to the Joanne World Tour the day before the concert and you also can’t buy new tickets at Ticketswap because you needed to buy your own tickets and it’s on your own personal name, otherwise you can’t come into the venue.. Also, who decided that she needed to go to Tilburg instead of Amsterdam or somewhere closer? Tilburg is such a dumb place to host it, it’s so far away for most people I guess? 

3 hours away? Are u from Drenthe or Groningen?

Fascination
1 hour ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

3 hours away? Are u from Drenthe or Groningen?

I live near Groningen, sometimes I go to Groningen because it’s like only like 35 kilometres away from me and I love that city. I’m actually probably going to meet a friend there next week. :wub:

Magneto
8 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I live near Groningen, sometimes I go to Groningen because it’s like only like 35 kilometres away from me and I love that city. I’m actually probably going to meet a friend there next week. :wub:

Gurl, I live in Groningen! @FlopSlurper is coming my way to meet me tomorrow❤ We should meet up too!

Free my mind

Fascination
11 hours ago, Magneto said:

Gurl, I live in Groningen! @FlopSlurper is coming my way to meet me tomorrow❤ We should meet up too!

For me it’s a little bit too expensive to go to the city twice this month because that means I have to pay twenty euro when I have already spent a lot of money on other things so maybe another time! I was thinking about going to Kim Wilde in November, she’s coming to the Oosterpoort and I was maybe thinking about going to Groningen in October. Also Groningen is a great city so I hope you both have a very pleasant day with each other. I probably have to go to the doctor tomorrow anyway. :hug: 

Fascination

@Magneto @Jarvin I might go to Groningen this evening, is there anything special going on in the city or will it be dead because nobody is in town? Well, it won’t be more dead than my little Frisian village. :giggle:

28 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

@Magneto @Jarvin I might go to Groningen this evening, is there anything special going on in the city or will it be dead because nobody is in town? Well, it won’t be more dead than my little Frisian village. :giggle:

Im from Friesland too :giveup:

Go to Drie Gezusters, have some nachos outside and grab a beer. Just look around freely and enjoy the city, its fun :hug:

Fascination
23 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

I'm from Friesland too

It's awful here. Especially where I live. So much closed minded people. Is it expensive at Drie Gezusters? It sounds interesting but I only have ten euro to spend, and I have to use that money to buy food next week in Groningen as well. Going to meet an Instagram friend for the first time there.  :sweat:

2 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

It's awful here. Especially where I live. So much closed minded people. Is it expensive at Drie Gezusters? It sounds interesting but I only have ten euro to spend, and I have to use that money to buy food next week in Groningen as well. Going to meet an Instagram friend for the first time there.  :sweat:

Yeah dont have nachos then!

Sounds like fun.. but Groningen is fairly expensive yeah... but the people are NOT closeminded there :)

Fascination
16 hours ago, Magneto said:

@Jarvin and @Hyperballad let's do a meet up soon. I can come to Leeuwarden too to visit @FlopSlurper. I can pay for your drinks, don't worry 😊

I think I might be able to meet up, my father brings my little brother every day in the week to Leeuwarden to school, so I can get a ride with them and later take the bus home. But, 20 october I might go on vacation for a few days in the UK and next week thursday I can’t meet up as well.

Fascination

I just asked Arriva on Facebook how much it is for one single trip from Leeuwarden and it’s seven euro. For three euro extra I can buy a dal dagkaart ticket and travel from my village to Groningen, back (and use the ticket in province Groningen and Drenthe) as well. The prices for the bus here are so expensive and it seems like sometimes people aren’t really bothered with it. :sweat: @Magneto

Archived