💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I'm thinking of getting a GA ticket from ticketswap, but I'm afraid that since I'm a bit short (1m62) comparing to Dutch standard, I won't be able to see much :( What do you think? Should I get a GA or seated ticket?

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ngan Nguyen said:

I'm thinking of getting a GA ticket from ticketswap, but I'm afraid that since I'm a bit short (1m62) comparing to Dutch standard, I won't be able to see much :( What do you think? Should I get a GA or seated ticket?

if you get the chance, I'd suggest going in the queue early to get as close to the front row, if not front row, as possible. Or near the platforms that go up and down. I would never get seated tickets if I could get GA tickets.

On 9/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Hecturr said:

if you get the chance, I'd suggest going in the queue early to get as close to the front row, if not front row, as possible. Or near the platforms that go up and down. I would never get seated tickets if I could get GA tickets.

How early would you suggest? This is gonna be my first concert so I know nothing.

Head Empty
5 minutes ago, Ngan Nguyen said:

How early would you suggest? This is gonna be my first concert so I know nothing.

I got to the ArtRAVE queue in Amsterdam at about 9.45 and I believe I was among the first 100-150 people there.

Glad it's going to be rescheduled and not cancelled but if this is what she has to do for her health, she should. Kinda sad I could've gone to the Lorde concert instead now the day after (but those tickets are no longer available now).

32 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

Do your old tickets still count for the new date??

Yeah, if u still wanna go hold on to your tickets. I'm gonna have to refund mine seeing as I won't be in europe in 2018 :( 

Fascination
4 hours ago, totoro said:

Kinda sad I could've gone to the Lorde concert instead now the day after (but those tickets are no longer available now).

Omg, you just reminded me of this and I am kinda sad now too because I really wanted to go to the concert, but it was so far away, Tilburg is like three hours with public transit for me but the main reason why I couldn’t come was because I would go to the Joanne World Tour the day before the concert and you also can’t buy new tickets at Ticketswap because you needed to buy your own tickets and it’s on your own personal name, otherwise you can’t come into the venue.. Also, who decided that she needed to go to Tilburg instead of Amsterdam or somewhere closer? Tilburg is such a dumb place to host it, it’s so far away for most people I guess? 

5 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Omg, you just reminded me of this and I am kinda sad now too because I really wanted to go to the concert, but it was so far away, Tilburg is like three hours with public transit for me but the main reason why I couldn’t come was because I would go to the Joanne World Tour the day before the concert and you also can’t buy new tickets at Ticketswap because you needed to buy your own tickets and it’s on your own personal name, otherwise you can’t come into the venue.. Also, who decided that she needed to go to Tilburg instead of Amsterdam or somewhere closer? Tilburg is such a dumb place to host it, it’s so far away for most people I guess? 

Yeah I'm in-between Amsterdam and Tilburg so that wasn't really the problem, but I couldn't leave my internship early two days in a row for a concert and I didn't buy the Lorde tickets because I could not sell them in case I couldn't go. Regret it now...

Fascination
5 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I bought tickets from ticketswap. What happens now?

You need to hold onto the ticket, but you won't be recieving any e-mails from Mojo Concerts. The previous owner of the tickets will probably get that e-mail about the information. It's a little bit risky buying tickets from ticketswap because the previous owner could ask for a refund and leave you with a ticket which you can't use. But for now, everyone is asked to hold onto the tickets. I assume you can just use the same old ticket with the old date on it. When I get any e-mails from Mojo or hear something somewhere else, I'll tell ya.

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

You need to hold onto the ticket, but you won't be recieving any e-mails from Mojo Concerts. The previous owner of the tickets will probably get that e-mail about the information. It's a little bit risky buying tickets from ticketswap because the previous owner could ask for a refund and leave you with a ticket which you can't use. But for now, everyone is asked to hold onto the tickets. I assume you can just use the same old ticket with the old date on it. When I get any e-mails from Mojo or hear something somewhere else, I'll tell ya.

Thanks. I hope the person will be reliable

Fascination
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Thanks. I hope the person will be reliable

Do you have the e-mail of the previous owner? Maybe you can ask her/him to send you the email they send her/him.

I received the email from ticketmaster:

Quote: Your tickets remain valid for the new date. You will be receiving more information when the new date is confirmed. If you can't attend this concert on the new date you will get a refund for the tickets you have purchased. Asking for a refund is only possifble after the new date is announced.

Archived