💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Magneto
8 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I think you'll be fine. Those packages aren't that populair. I wish I had the money to buy the CTM package too. :saladga:

It's never to late to sell your body, hunty:trollga:

Free my mind

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Will you be my sugar daddy? :toofunny:

I'm already my boyfriend's daddy :awkney: Grindr is your friend!

Free my mind

Just now, Magneto said:

I'm already my boyfriend's daddy :awkney: Grindr is your friend!

Too bad. I'm not that kind of gay guy tho. :diane:

Jonathanholland
23 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm so scared. :giveup:
the artRAVE took so long to sell-out, but still I'm scared.

I've literally no idea what to expect. The SB, comments on the fb posts of ziggo dome and mojo and the other european dates makes it look like the demand is quite high this time. On the other hand I saw a comment by a girl who said she didn't know Gaga still exists :toofunny: 

I don't think there will be a second date tho, while there is enough time between the 3rd of october and her next date, I don't think the demand is that high. DWDD and RTL late night ignoring the SBHTS monday didn't help it either and MR has fallen on iTunes since then.

Before there was love, there was silence

Magneto
10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Too bad. I'm not that kind of gay guy tho. :diane:

Have fun in the back of the Ziggo Dome, hunty:trollga:

Free my mind

Magneto
4 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I've literally no idea what to expect. The SB, comments on the fb posts of ziggo dome and mojo and the other european dates makes it look like the demand is quite high this time. On the other hand I saw a comment by a girl who said she didn't know Gaga still exists :toofunny: 

I don't think there will be a second date tho, while there is enough time between the 3rd of october and her next date, I don't think the demand is that high. DWDD and RTL late night ignoring the SBHTS monday didn't help it either and MR has fallen on iTunes since then.

I stopped watching tv about 3 years ago, but did DWDD and RTL actually ignore this?! I hate dutch media...

Free my mind

Jonathanholland
Just now, Magneto said:

I stopped watching tv about 3 years ago, but did DWDD and RTL actually ignore this?! I hate dutch media...

Yes Humberto found it necessary to talk about the effect of soap on the skin and Mathijs rather invited Mart Smeets for the 2nd time in 3 days to talk about the match, instead of talking about Gaga. Lucky TV mocked Gaga tho, so at least it's something :poot:

Before there was love, there was silence

2 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I don't know... She had a second date for the Born This Way Ball, but she didn't sell that one out. There will be only one date in Amsterdam for sure. I think we are scared for no reason tho. I think we will be fine. Don't forget most of the people are at school/work on a Monday morning.

Most of the television shows did pay attention to her SBHS on Friday before the show happend and some shows did talk about her on Monday like RTLBoulevard. Million Reasons was in the top 10 on iTunes for some days, but dropped big time on Friday.

5 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Have fun in the back of the Ziggo Dome, hunty:trollga:

Boy bye. :bye:

MichaelSimpson7

So does this go onsale at 8AM UK time? Does anyone have the ticket prices in pounds?

Also, do people recommend standing or sitting? I don't get why seating is like double the price when you could get closer to her with standing... (I would only get tier 1 not tier 2 if I got sitting)

Archived