💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MichaelSimpson7

Thinking about traveling from the UK for this show. I went for artRave but if I went this time it would probably be alone :(

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

Sorry for being of topic but I thought Dutch monsters would like to read this. 3FM has been very hostile towards Gaga, so I was surprised they are being kind of positive now. 

http://m.3fm.nl/mobiel/nieuws/detail-id/366387/Is-dit-de-comeback-van-Lady-Gaga

They are still not playing MR tho :emma:

On topic: I saw the mojo advertisement for the tour on Facebook today and there were so many positive comments that I'm scared that I can't get tickets next monday :ohno:

Before there was love, there was silence

Magneto
3 hours ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Sorry for being of topic but I thought Dutch monsters would like to read this. 3FM has been very hostile towards Gaga, so I was surprised they are being kind of positive now. 

http://m.3fm.nl/mobiel/nieuws/detail-id/366387/Is-dit-de-comeback-van-Lady-Gaga

They are still not playing MR tho :emma:

On topic: I saw the mojo advertisement for the tour on Facebook today and there were so many positive comments that I'm scared that I can't get tickets next monday :ohno:

OMG, this article is so opinionated, I just can't. R.I.P. journalism :rip: 3FM is kinda over anyways...

I actually had good hopes for scoring tickets, because it has been fairly easily the last few times compared to getting tickets for Beyoncé etc. Now I'm actually getting scared too, but hopefully the CTM tickets will be easier to get.

Free my mind

Bryan Wayne

i will be there! Hope i can snatch some tickets before it sells out tho. Really sad there's no pre-sale because that was the way i got tickets for artRAVE...

I'm mad about the early entry tickets. They used to cost €185-€200 and now it's €241 grrr.. Still buying them tough. 

Excited for the tour. She'd better give a Superbowl vibe to it and please no JOANNE (the track itself!)

7 hours ago, Magneto said:

OMG, this article is so opinionated, I just can't. R.I.P. journalism :rip: 3FM is kinda over anyways...

I actually had good hopes for scoring tickets, because it has been fairly easily the last few times compared to getting tickets for Beyoncé etc. Now I'm actually getting scared too, but hopefully the CTM tickets will be easier to get.

Dutch media don't get her saddly. Bandwagon media I call them.. absolutely no in depth perspective these days.. same goes for the hosts of RTL Boulevard.. it sickens me that they only stick to trends. Aren't radio people supposed to stan for talent?

Even when I look at the contestants of TVOH.. its all so plain and borring.

Christina

Hey Dutchies! I'm from Cyprus and there is a slight possibility that I'm going to Amsterdam to see her live. I've got a few questions that I think you could answer! How expensive is Amsterdam as a city and if I get a GA Standing ticket what will be my view of Gaga, how far away am I going to be from her?

My mom says I'm cool

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

Hey Dutchies! I'm from Cyprus and there is a slight possibility that I'm going to Amsterdam to see her live. I've got a few questions that I think you could answer! How expensive is Amsterdam as a city and if I get a GA Standing ticket what will be my view of Gaga, how far away am I going to be from her?

First of all: what an awesome idea! You're gonna have an awesome time here!

That being said, Amsterdam is quite expensive and finding hotels can be quite a hassle, so start looking for one as soon as you have your tickets. 

The venue, Ziggo Dome, is awesome! It's a very new building, so everything is very clean and fresh. The sound in there is amazing and it's also not that big compared to other venues. Do start lining up early to make sure you can get to the front or buy CTM tickets like me :)

Free my mind

Christina
7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

First of all: what an awesome idea! You're gonna have an awesome time here!

That being said, Amsterdam is quite expensive and finding hotels can be quite a hassle, so start looking for one as soon as you have your tickets. 

The venue, Ziggo Dome, is awesome! It's a very new building, so everything is very clean and fresh. The sound in there is amazing and it's also not that big compared to other venues. Do start lining up early to make sure you can get to the front or buy CTM tickets like me :)

Thanks for your reply! I think that if she's not going to add more European dates, my friends and I will come see her in Amsterdam!

My mom says I'm cool

Magneto

General Admission€60,-
Seated, 1st ring (102-111) = €120,-
Seated, 2nd ring (202-213) or 1st ring (101 and 112)  = €80,-
Seated, 2nd ring (201 and 214) = €40,-

Dancin In Circles Package (seated, merch item, 5 drinks and a parkingspot) = €201,-
Come To Mama Package (GA, early entry, merch item, 5 drinks and a parkingspot) = €231,-
Perfect Illusion Package (premium seats, merch item, 5 drinks and a parkingspot) = €291,-
Ultimate Backstage Package (premium seats, merch item, soundcheck, group photo, soundcheck, backstage tour, 5 drinks and a parkingspot) = €1.191

I suggested to update the OP with this additional ticket info, but they're probably gonna do it after all of the tickets have been sold out:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Free my mind

Magneto
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I'm so scared. :giveup:
the artRAVE took so long to sell-out, but still I'm scared.:madge:

Same, lowkey hoping for the CTM package to be slightly easier to get!

Free my mind

Just now, Magneto said:

Same, lowkey hoping for the CTM package to be slightly easier to get!

I think you'll be fine. Those packages aren't that populair. I wish I had the money to buy the CTM package too. :saladga:

Archived