• Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark
5 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

bitch, and you dont come say Hi? :giveup: 

So it was you :giveup: you looked at me and I still wasnt sure :rip:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Spoiler

This show was everything. I came from Slovakia and met monsters from Italy and Poland on the metro, we bonded thanks to the pink hats and walked to the venue together. Took a selfie with the guys from Gaga's band before the show. Yes, I was shaking. I was dancing every second of the show (even to the interludes), cried my lungs and eyes out 10 meters from the stage in the first row of box 102. Gaga was so beautiful, energetic, funny and pure. She is my queen forever. I refuse to wash my denim shorts to keep the Joanne sweat in them. I LOVE GAGA. Paws Up forever. So happy I could die.:queenga:

22 hours ago, Alex said:
  Hide contents

This show was everything. I came from Slovakia and met monsters from Italy and Poland on the metro, we bonded thanks to the pink hats and walked to the venue together. Took a selfie with the guys from Gaga's band before the show. Yes, I was shaking. I was dancing every second of the show (even to the interludes), cried my lungs and eyes out 10 meters from the stage in the first row of box 102. Gaga was so beautiful, energetic, funny and pure. She is my queen forever. I refuse to wash my denim shorts to keep the Joanne sweat in them. I LOVE GAGA. Paws Up forever. So happy I could die.:queenga:

I think im in university with your friend Veronika!  She said her slovakian friend got a hug from Gaga! 

I was the one in front of you,  you got the hug at my original spot,  i was so happy for you:giveup:

womanwithagun

It was truly amazing!! I loved every single minute of it, Gaga is such a strong performer. I love Dancing in Circles so much, that song is so unique <3 

You know i've got a diamond heart.

womanwithagun

Oh and PS, I love the vibes at Gagaconcerts. It is never hostile and always gives you a big family feeling, haha! Next to me was a family with a little girl (I think she was about 9) and she was having the time of her life! So cool.

You know i've got a diamond heart.

On 1/24/2018 at 3:05 PM, Jarvin said:

I think im in university with your friend Veronika!  She said her slovakian friend got a hug from Gaga! 

I was the one in front of you,  you got the hug at my original spot,  i was so happy for you:giveup:

I wish it was me. It was another Slovak girl named Simona though...:classy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived