Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

hausofcy
2 hours ago, Bat said:

Auch, the reviews are pretty bad. 

They’re always bad tbh. The only people you see getting good reviews are some indie artists that no one knows. They gave dua lipa like 1 star. These are some bitter old men that write them. I was listening to the radio last night and they were calling radio hosts and fans and they were All speechless so F the reviews 

🇯🇵

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, RGR said:

Par un merveilleux hasard, un fan jette alors une lettre à son héroïne qui la voit et la lit à voix haute avant d'aller retrouver le fan en question au premier rang et de lui faire un gros câlin. Bon, d'accord, ce n'est pas du tout un hasard, le coup a été prémédité avec le fan qui a été sélectionné et s'est peut-être procuré un billet VIP pour s'offrir ce moment de gloire.

Source 

Is that real ? I doubt very much that the fan was preselected, he just got lucky imho...

Well, she got a pink jacket yesterday and saturday at the ziggo dome, it was a blue jacket with also a letter.. I doubt it very much but it is suspisious..
Both of it was before the cure, a fan with a jacket and a letter and a hug with jumping off the stage :S

1 hour ago, Henri Bardot said:

People were so ****ing boring :awkney:.

We drove all the way from Luxembourg to end up surrounded by people who thought they were in a ballet recital. 

Now I know why she likes Barcelona... 

Hide contents

What is the best city for a concert? Paris, Cologne or Amsterdam? 

Becase I'm never going back to Antwerp nor Belgium for a concert. You guys are so boring. :madge:

Def Amsterdam!

Belgium people tend to be very modest and quiet... aka boring. German people are nice but very distant, and French people tend not to let strangers/outside people in.

17 hours ago, hausofcy said:

Maybe If we graduate in time we can start working make money and go see her in Vegas :emma:

I am seriously considering doing so, buying concert tickets in advance and planes and sleeping at the airport will cost like €600 tops. I mean she'll be in Vegas until 2020, last concert of her for me was in 2012. F*ck I am going, for a weekendtrip ahoy!

hausofcy
42 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

I am seriously considering doing so, buying concert tickets in advance and planes and sleeping at the airport will cost like €600 tops. I mean she'll be in Vegas until 2020, last concert of her for me was in 2012. F*ck I am going, for a weekendtrip ahoy!

If I get dem coins i’ll go too

🇯🇵

I am uploading my pictures and videos right now, I was in front of the piano stage and she was talking to a person called Tom who helped her with her anxiety moments and he was in front of me so we had beautiful moments :hor:

3 hours ago, KeesJ said:

Dancin in Circles 

could you please not rub in it our faces that we had to study for semester finals on that precious opportunity of a night?

are you that sour

its almost snobbish

Just now, Neroneau said:

could you please not rub in it our faces that we had to study for semester finals on that precious opportunity of a night?

are you that sour

its almost snobbish

Spoiler

echt, ge nek groeit snel sinds je da gepost hebt.

Spoiler

no bad blood meant, though

55 minutes ago, Neroneau said:
  Hide contents

echt, ge nek groeit snel sinds je da gepost hebt.

Hide contents

no bad blood meant, though

Huh wat bedoel je?

2 hours ago, Neroneau said:

are you that sour

its almost snobbish

Wtf ? 

He enjoyed the concert and just wanted to post a video he has recorded...

NewUsername
9 hours ago, MonsterB said:

Well, she got a pink jacket yesterday and saturday at the ziggo dome, it was a blue jacket with also a letter.. I doubt it very much but it is suspisious..
Both of it was before the cure, a fan with a jacket and a letter and a hug with jumping off the stage :S

The guy in Antwerp is an acquaintance of mine and I'm 99% sure he wasn't preselected. He just got lucky :)

scallywally
8 hours ago, Neroneau said:

It will cost you double that, Vegas airport is small, nobody is going to let you sleep there theres gambling machines 24/7 The flight will cost you that and and decent seats will be at least $200. You can do Vegas 'cheap' but not $600E inc tix

Archived