Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

scallywally
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This, there was a boy in front of me filming the full show. I was close to attack him tbh.

Ive been close too. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I have an exam tomorrow and I already failed my previous 2 so I have to skip this one :rip: i’m legit almost crying

same here

hausofcy
52 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

same here

Maybe If we graduate in time we can start working make money and go see her in Vegas :emma:

🇯🇵

I'm home... It was the best ****ing night of my entire life no kidding !

At first I was in the front (like 7th row or something) then we moved to the back before Applause, and got the best place ever by the piano, everything that I wanted. She was incredible, thank you so much Gaga ! 

Sorry for the mistyping, I'm still shaking :giveup:

IgmsThTjQV6SRHxTHAj1wlb63S_5DrQk-h4NkuR6

DanceInTheDark

What a HORRIBLE crowd. Wow. Shame on yoi Antwerp, was standing almost frontrow and everyone was on their ****ing phone sharing pictures on social media. I wonder if they even looked at Gaga. I feel so bad, I was one of the few jumping and screaming. Guy behind me didnt like that because he only wanted to make pictures... some guys were yelling all the time at emotional moments. And the horrible team from Sportpaleis, cannot even manage the crowd, what a mess it was to enter the standing area. I'll stop right here because I can go on and on.

Gaga was spectacular, slaying amazing vocals and she looked very happy :D but I'm glad I attended the Amsterdam show as well!

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

4 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

What a HORRIBLE crowd. Wow. Shame on yoi Antwerp, was standing almost frontrow and everyone was on their ****ing phone sharing pictures on social media. I wonder if they even looked at Gaga. I feel so bad, I was one of the few jumping and screaming. Guy behind me didnt like that because he only wanted to make pictures... some guys were yelling all the time at emotional moments. And the horrible team from Sportpaleis, cannot even manage the crowd, what a mess it was to enter the standing area. I'll stop right here because I can go on and on.

Gaga was spectacular, slaying amazing vocals and she looked very happy :D but I'm glad I attended the Amsterdam show as well!

I thought that the crowd in the back was wayyyy better than in the front imo! We were singing and dancing, raised our paws up and everything! Much more alive that the dead people on the front rows 

DanceInTheDark
18 minutes ago, RGR said:

I thought that the crowd in the back was wayyyy better than in the front imo! We were singing and dancing, raised our paws up and everything! Much more alive that the dead people on the front rows 

Yes!!! Wish you were in the frontrow with us :lolly:

Gagadonna
29 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Don't worry, I screamed and danced my ass off like almost nobody else in the pit :nails: I was kinda ashamed of my Belgian folk tbh. But I did have fun! One of the best nights of my life. 

DanceInTheDark
4 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Don't worry, I screamed and danced my ass off like almost nobody else in the pit :nails: I was kinda ashamed of my Belgian folk tbh. But I did have fun! One of the best nights of my life. 

Glad you had an amazing time :hug:same here, don't get me wrong, just very dissappointed in most of the people.

I was looking for you the whole time lol, I arrived around 12:00 and was pretty close to the 1st person 

Gagadonna

I showed up in the queue at 4PM and still managed to find a good spot with my friends near the first circle on the left section of the pit, so that was great. Even though my friends and I were dancing and jumping all the time, people round us were very lazy, all they did was taking pictures as mentioned above. There was a group of very vulgar stinky old gays trying to make fun of her all the time, for instance complaining "Oh she's crying again" during the documentary, or comparing her with Madonna. They were an exception though, people seemed to enjoy a lot.  

Regardless, I had so much fun. Her vocals were much more impressive than in videos, I could not believe my ears, I felt like entering the gates of Heaven. I tried to make some photos and videos for later, but not a lot at all. 

I'm proud cause I invited a friend who was not really a fan of Gaga but was impressed with her vocal skills and particularly by her political activism. Come to Mama and The Edge of Glory really had impact on him so that he sees himself as a new fan now. 

Towards the end, I managed to sneaked out of my spot to reach the piano stage to see her perform MR (my all time favourite song of hers). That was incredible. 

Something that really touched me was that Gaga did not only bring fans together, but also families. They were many parents with their teenagers/adult children who were enjoying the fun as much as us. I'll always remember that one mom dancing to Alejandro and raising her fist in the air during Gaga's acceptance speeches. She would always smile at me throughout the show with so much compassion and tenderness, that may sound weird, but that's the most beautiful thing I'll remember of the show. 

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Glad you had an amazing time :hug:same here, don't get me wrong, just very dissappointed in most of the people.

I was looking for you the whole time lol, I arrived around 12:00 and was pretty close to the 1st person 

Sorry :( I showed up later than planned and completely forgot GGD :toofunny:

J e s s e
On 2018-01-14 at 11:43 AM, Gagadonna said:

I'm sure she's got a short debriefing of the country before the show: the language, how to say 'hi', 'thanks', bye', etc., charts summary (whether Joanne/MR/TC flopped or not), etc.  

Nah, just a dry erase board in the dressing room with the current city they’re in :ladyhaha:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived