Featured Posts

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
domixwodix
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Has it started?

Yes, she‘s performing Scheiße rn

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

scallywally

Hope eveyones having fun!  Put your phones down guys ffs, let somebody else put it on YouTube. Enjoy it in the moment. 

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Hope eveyones having fun!  Put your phones down guys ffs, let somebody else put it on YouTube. Enjoy it in the moment. 

It’s so much worse then last Saturday, and even in Amsterdam it was annoying.

bpmMonkey
4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I always have Gaga in the back of my head when she was promoting PI she said in one interview something like you’re killing the moment the second you take a picture and just focus on your phone, stuck so hard on me. Sure I’m gonna take pictures and clips but honey, I wanna dance, I wanna sing and I wanna be present! Can’t wait for my date 

scallywally
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It’s so much worse then last Saturday, and even in Amsterdam it was annoying.

Going live everyone with their phones up constantly ruins it for me. A few pics of vids yeah but not 15,000 phones everywhere and blocking your view, its selfish and rude. You end up watching the show on a screen of a rude persons camera having been excited to see someone for months! Hate it. 

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

scallywally
1 minute ago, gypsy Hero said:

I always have Gaga in the back of my head when she was promoting PI she said in one interview something like you’re killing the moment the second you take a picture and just focus on your phone, stuck so hard on me. Sure I’m gonna take pictures and clips but honey, I wanna dance, I wanna sing and I wanna be present! Can’t wait for my date 

Yeah I saw Bjork and she told everyone off. 'Just enjoy yourself, not through a gadget'

androiduser
1 hour ago, RGR said:

There is an empty spot that just got filled, the arena looks sold out except for some seats here and there 

the show has already started and you can still  buy tickets online!

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Going ive everyone with their phones up constantly ruins it for me. A few pics of vids yeah but not 15,000 phones everywhere and blocking your view, its selfish and rude. You end up watching the show on a screen of a rude persons camera! Hate it. 

This, there was a boy in front of me filming the full show. I was close to attack him tbh.

Archived