💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot
2 hours ago, dutchyguy said:

Its true tho.. most concerts i've been to in antwerp were with a very tame audience. Try the show in barcelona ! :)

I know! i really want to go to the GA in Barcelona :toofunny: but it's impossible because i go back to school on 18 september and the show is after that so... :selena: i am going to antwerp and hope it's energetic enough :pray:

pooiota

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
ithinkweed

so I just found out that this arena is actually (one of) the biggest in Europe :cryga: i'm SHOOK and nervous about the seats my family has, do y'all think they'll be fine in the lower part of block 120?

Gagadonna

Been thinking about this: maybe we should create a Facebook group with monsters attending the show so that we can make up a little surprise for her (like releasing balloons during MR or something)? 

Gagadonna
On 17/08/2017 at 10:50 PM, ithinkweed said:

so I just found out that this arena is actually (one of) the biggest in Europe :cryga: i'm SHOOK and nervous about the seats my family has, do y'all think they'll be fine in the lower part of block 120?

It will be fine :) 

2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Been thinking about this: maybe we should create a Facebook group with monsters attending the show so that we can make up a little surprise for her (like releasing balloons during MR or something)? 

Actually there is already a group/event, am I allowed to post the link here ?

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

Actually there is already a group/event, am I allowed to post the link here ?

I don't know why you wouldn't be allowed, but send it to me in private to be sure 

15 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I don't know why you wouldn't be allowed, but send it to me in private to be sure 

There are two events in fact, one admined by Dutchies and the other by Frenchies. It's going to be a mess 

I just sent you both :)

Henri Bardot
On 8/23/2017 at 2:33 PM, RGR said:

There are two events in fact, one admined by Dutchies and the other by Frenchies. It's going to be a mess 

I just sent you both :)

can you send 'em to me too? i'd like to see what they're about :excited2:

pooiota

11 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

someone knows in what hotel she stays? :gum:

The last time she was in Brussels for C2C, she was staying at Steigenberger Wiltcher's. But she'll be in Antwerp this time, I have no idea if she is going to stay in a hotel there or in Brussels...

51 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

less than a month left till the show, when are they sending out the tickets?

i hope that tomorrow. bc '4 weeks before the show' is today but it's sunday. so should be tomorrow i think.

LUCARTPOP
20 hours ago, Halle said:

i hope that tomorrow. bc '4 weeks before the show' is today but it's sunday. so should be tomorrow i think.

I'm still waiting! :gum:

I have to resell my Antwerp tickets due to health issues. They are in the yellow section 144. Row 15. Seats 6 and 7.  I don't want profit. I paid 237 euro in total. Please ask around for me? Thankxxx! 

Archived