💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Ctouf

Guys you'll see me in the GAFLOOR!

I can't wait to see this show, which I've been waiting for months! I hope I'll make friends. :giggle:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot

i have a weird question for y'all... well, i'm from latin america and usually concerts there are very energetic and so... but a lot of people told me that concerts in this part of europe are boring :// i mean i've been in a green day concert and it was fine, but when i see videos of the artRAVE in Antwerp it seems that everyone is just standing or sitting :selena:

so, dear belgian friends, are Gaga concerts boring there? saddly i won't be at the GA :toofunny:

anyways... see you there! almost 2 months... :classy:

pooiota

Ctouf

To my knowledge, because I was there for the artRAVE: it was fire, but I was in tribunes so there was a lot of people just sitting and watching, which made me a bit unconfortable because I was the only one dancing and screaming like a pig. :sweat:

But I guess it really depends of your place and the people around. The crowd on the Ga-floor was on fire tho, so I don't think it's really specific to Belgium.

And I heard the same thing about France and Paris shows, which are (apparently) so annoying. It's up to the fans to set the mood!

LUCARTPOP
On 15-7-2017 at 0:08 PM, ithinkweed said:

it's not possible to upgrade seats in this venue right?

I don't think so, no. 

LUCARTPOP
On 29-7-2017 at 8:17 PM, Ctouf said:

To my knowledge, because I was there for the artRAVE: it was fire, but I was in tribunes so there was a lot of people just sitting and watching, which made me a bit unconfortable because I was the only one dancing and screaming like a pig. :sweat:

But I guess it really depends of your place and the people around. The crowd on the Ga-floor was on fire tho, so I don't think it's really specific to Belgium.

And I heard the same thing about France and Paris shows, which are (apparently) so annoying. It's up to the fans to set the mood!

I had the same thing, it's honestly so annoying that people that have seats are never active, GA is literally a party but seats are such a non-event. 

LUCARTPOP
4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Is there a way to see which seats are still available? :oprah:

Nope, sadly! :air: 

mister max

Are there resale GA tickets avaible? :gum:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Dutch
3 hours ago, Mugler said:

Nope, sadly! :air: 

I hate it... I want to see the tour seated too, but I can pick my own seat. F*cked up system tbh. :madge:

Enceladus

Hi everyone,

I am attending the show in cologne, but after the tour kicked off i am so super hyped that I am thinking about a second show. So probably I will go to Antwerp. Do you think there will be still tickets available in 2 or 3 weeks? I have to wait till then because of money :nails:💰 

LUCARTPOP
3 hours ago, Enceladus said:

Hi everyone,

I am attending the show in cologne, but after the tour kicked off i am so super hyped that I am thinking about a second show. So probably I will go to Antwerp. Do you think there will be still tickets available in 2 or 3 weeks? I have to wait till then because of money :nails:💰 

I highly believe there will still be seats, GA is totally sold out, iirc! 

17 hours ago, mister max said:

Are there resale GA tickets avaible? :gum:

I have no clue! :air: 

mister max
17 minutes ago, Mugler said:

I highly believe there will still be seats, GA is totally sold out, iirc! 

I have no clue! :air: 

I just found a site where people are selling tickets so i guess so :spin:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

dutchyguy
On 29/07/2017 at 6:17 PM, andy grrrrr said:

i have a weird question for y'all... well, i'm from latin america and usually concerts there are very energetic and so... but a lot of people told me that concerts in this part of europe are boring :// i mean i've been in a green day concert and it was fine, but when i see videos of the artRAVE in Antwerp it seems that everyone is just standing or sitting :selena:

so, dear belgian friends, are Gaga concerts boring there? saddly i won't be at the GA :toofunny:

anyways... see you there! almost 2 months... :classy:

Its true tho.. most concerts i've been to in antwerp were with a very tame audience. Try the show in barcelona ! :)

Archived