💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ithinkweed

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show (if it won't be completely cancelled :cryga:)?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIsRising
Just now, ithinkweed said:

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show?

Me too if it's the same situation in Paris :saladga:

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, ithinkweed said:

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show (if it won't be completely cancelled :cryga:)?

Should be fine for me... I prefer she takes her time to recover than rushing it and risking her health again 

ithinkweed
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Should be fine for me... I prefer she takes her time to recover than rushing it and risking her health again 

of course her health is top priority but I've been waiting for this show since February (like all of us) and not being able to attend it would be devastating.

So... 22nd of January...

In the middle of my exams periods... I hope I won't have an exam on the 23rd otherwise I won't know what to do... 

What about you guys? Will you be able attend? 

7 minutes ago, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

In the middle of my exams periods... I hope I won't have an exam on the 23rd otherwise I won't know what to do... 

I luckily don't have exams in that period, so I think I will be able to attend the show! I'm so happy!! I was really starting to think that the shows would have been canceled.

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

I don't think imma have exams but the friend i go with will... :( I hope she'll be available 

LUCARTPOP
On 13-10-2017 at 0:00 PM, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

I have school and have GA, which means I have to skip school if I want to have a good place to stand. I think I will cancel my ticket and buy a seat, because I don't want to stand all the way in the back while Gaga is performing a few feet away from me.

• 4 weeks later...
Gagadonna

I don’t know what to do...  the friend I  was supposed to go with can’t attend because she has exams, and I don’t wanna go alone 

tragic

I just received my exams schedule and I have an exam till 5pm on the 22nd and then 2 hours of train to go to Antwerp (from Brussels). I hope too many people won't come early and I'll have a good spot at 7pm :selena:

Btw, The Rats are performing the same night in the Lotto Arena  :poot:

Spoiler

mister max
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Who's going alone in the pit? :) 

Probably me :selena:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

I am SHOOKETH

Is there no train to gent again after the concert?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Gagadonna
Just now, mister max said:

I am SHOOKETH

Is there no train to gent again after the concert?

I'm also going back to Ghent afterwards so, hopefully :selena:

Archived