💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

not ALICE

She’s not coming back to Belgium next time. Mark my words. Remember Born This Way? She had two sold out dates here. 😒

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
15 minutes ago, Michael Bex said:

She’s not coming back to Belgium next time. Mark my words. Remember Born This Way? She had two sold out dates here. 😒

Of course... Cause she'll be in Vegas :hor:

On a more serious note, I'm afraid you may be right. 

Gagadonna
4 hours ago, dutchyguy said:

Well there has been 0 promo en zero hits since Applause.. 

People do know about MR and The Cure though, I don't know how since I've never heard them on the radio... 

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

People do know about MR and The Cure though, I don't know how since I've never heard them on the radio... 

I've never heard these two on the French radios (NRJ, DH Radio, Fun Radio, etc.) but each time I was listening to QMusic (Dutch radio), I heard The Cure ! I actually prefer Dutch radios for their taste in music (and I can improve my Dutch :laughga:)

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, RGR said:

I've never heard these two on the French radios (NRJ, DH Radio, Fun Radio, etc.) but each time I was listening to QMusic (Dutch radio), I heard The Cure ! I actually prefer Dutch radios for their taste in music (and I can improve my Dutch :laughga:)

I'm not surprised, Flemish* anything is always better than Walloon anything :emma: (et je suis wallon pourtant) 

not ALICE
15 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Of course... Cause she'll be in Vegas :hor:

On a more serious note, I'm afraid you may be right. 

And don’t forget, a record store in Belgium leaked Joanne before its release. Joanne leaked, only date in the JWT that’s not sold out. She has to dislike us Belgians. 😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if she rushes through her performance on monday. It’s a pity though, I absolutely adore her. Don’t get this country. Horrible taste in music and artists. 😒

Valeria Nikolova

Uh that's sounds bad... 😉

Hey guys can u tell me witch hotels Gaga stays when she come to Belgium? Probably is staying in Bruxeles

dutchyguy
5 hours ago, Michael Bex said:

And don’t forget, a record store in Belgium leaked Joanne before its release. Joanne leaked, only date in the JWT that’s not sold out. She has to dislike us Belgians. 😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if she rushes through her performance on monday. It’s a pity though, I absolutely adore her. Don’t get this country. Horrible taste in music and artists. 😒

I hope she wont rush her performance..

Also, belgium has one of the largest venues of the tour.. With a capacity of something like 23.000 while amsterdam only has about 17.000. 

Gagadonna
7 hours ago, Michael Bex said:

How could she rush it ?

5 hours ago, GAGAXABO said:

Jan 20th is Amsterdam...

IKR... It's two days before and Amsterdam is only 2hrs away from Antwerp :(

A question to our Belgian monsters, why are most concerts taking place in Antwerp and not Brussels ? :)

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, Judashoe said:

IKR... It's two days before and Amsterdam is only 2hrs away from Antwerp :(

A question to our Belgian monsters, why are most concerts taking place in Antwerp and not Brussels ? :)

because Sportpaleis is the biggest venue in Belgium + probably the "best" venue for concerts..

ARTPOPNick
7 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

How could she rush it ?

She could cut songs short, don't talk that much...

I hope she just doesn't start screaming the whole time in French again..

Artrave really bothered me, the first hour she was just screaming in French, not even bothered to sing the songs.. After DWUW it got better though..

+ But I think it was a general problem during ArtRave that she started to scream, (I watched the yahoo livestream a few weeks ago again, and she did the same in Paris)

Gagadonna
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

She could cut songs short, don't talk that much...

I hope she just doesn't start screaming the whole time in French again..

Artrave really bothered me, the first hour she was just screaming in French, not even bothered to sing the songs.. After DWUW it got better though..

+ But I think it was a general problem during ArtRave that she started to scream, (I watched the yahoo livestream a few weeks ago again, and she did the same in Paris)

I think she just wanted to show us she can 'speak' French... I hate that too when she screams like that. So cringeworthy. But now she's Joanne, she's the matured version of herself :hor:

Archived