🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 20

Featured Posts

Judashoe   Paws Up 1
Judashoe
19 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

this show will be a ****ing mess :spin:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

brussster   Paws Up 0
brussster

so is GA still available for this date? I want to go but it's on a monday and I'd have to rush taking a train from Brussels. Ugh, and I don't want to go alone  :triggered:

brussster   Paws Up 0
brussster
2 hours ago, Judashoe said:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

Judashoe   Paws Up 1
Judashoe
1 hour ago, brussster said:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

Yeah the main GA is 66€, but from what I understood, their are 40-something€ standing tickets as well in the bleachers and balcony... Go figure

RGR   Paws Up 852
RGR

Do you think she'll make a statement regarding the fact that Joanne leaked because of Belgium (MediaMarkt) ? 

We smokin' them all

Gagadonna   Paws Up 5,105
Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

Do you think she'll make a statement regarding the fact that Joanne leaked because of Belgium (MediaMarkt) ? 

maybe some shade right before DIC