💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

19 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

this show will be a ****ing mess :spin:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so is GA still available for this date? I want to go but it's on a monday and I'd have to rush taking a train from Brussels. Ugh, and I don't want to go alone  :triggered:

2 hours ago, Judashoe said:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

1 hour ago, brussster said:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

Yeah the main GA is 66€, but from what I understood, their are 40-something€ standing tickets as well in the bleachers and balcony... Go figure

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

Do you think she'll make a statement regarding the fact that Joanne leaked because of Belgium (MediaMarkt) ? 

maybe some shade right before DIC

Schwerk
On 13-1-2018 at 11:16 PM, Ophelia said:

WHY IS THE DATE IN THE THREAD NAME 20 JAN INSTEAD OF 22? 

@Marjol u just gave me a heart attack I swear :saladga:

Sorry I never noticed the mistake, thanks for pointing it out!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ARTPOPNick
20 hours ago, Judashoe said:

I have no idea what they are doing at the moment, if you want to buy tickets in most categories, you can't buy more than just one ticket;. I think they are just preparing the curtains and are cutting down sections.. On the other hand, my parents have tickets quite in the back of the arena, and there is no information about getting another seat so.. 

1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I have no idea what they are doing at the moment, if you want to buy tickets in most categories, you can't buy more than just one ticket;. I think they are just preparing the curtains and are cutting down sections.. On the other hand, my parents have tickets quite in the back of the arena, and there is no information about getting another seat so.. 

And I have standing tickets, but in the upper circle... So I don't know, will they put me in the GA ?...

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Judashoe said:

And I have standing tickets, but in the upper circle... So I don't know, will they put me in the GA ?...

Probably not.. I don't think they are gonna replace people, although they should..

I have no idea what they are gonna do, most of the balcony isn't sold, so I'm probably gonna tell my parents that they can just move to a better spot if they see one.. 

dutchyguy
2 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Probably not.. I don't think they are gonna replace people, although they should..

I have no idea what they are gonna do, most of the balcony isn't sold, so I'm probably gonna tell my parents that they can just move to a better spot if they see one.. 

Is it really that bad tho? 

2 minutes ago, Dziubi Steenbergen said:

Does anyone have an idea when it would be the best time to throw something on stage?

probably not worth it, i think at this point her dancers just kick things off the stage. people have had letters read before the cure though.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

MaybeKermit

I'm just glad that I'm in tha GA, because during the artRAVE I was standing on the balcony and it was the worst view ever because you could see how empty the show was :rip:

at least in the GA it seems like it's packed lol.

+

What is the best time to start waiting in the line + what is the best position at the GA???

Gagadonna

I have a question: let's say I'm near the DIC circle stage, is it easy to reach the BTW/MR stage towards the end of the show? Or you can't move at all throughout the show? 

Archived