Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 20

Featured Posts

Judashoe   Paws Up 1
Judashoe
19 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

this show will be a ****ing mess :spin:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brussster   Paws Up 0
brussster

so is GA still available for this date? I want to go but it's on a monday and I'd have to rush taking a train from Brussels. Ugh, and I don't want to go alone  :triggered:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brussster   Paws Up 0
brussster
2 hours ago, Judashoe said:

Wait... All sections are now available. When I looked at it yesterday (and several times), it said standing in the upper and second circle was sold out and now it's not + all packages are available too. Did they decide to provide more tickets even though it was already hardly selling ? :awkney:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judashoe   Paws Up 1
Judashoe
1 hour ago, brussster said:

Is the GA the 66euro - standing arena? I'm so confused why are there standing tickets behind the bleachers and balcony? :saladga:

Yeah the main GA is 66€, but from what I understood, their are 40-something€ standing tickets as well in the bleachers and balcony... Go figure

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGR   Paws Up 852
RGR

Do you think she'll make a statement regarding the fact that Joanne leaked because of Belgium (MediaMarkt) ? 

We smokin' them all

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagadonna   Paws Up 5,105
Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

Do you think she'll make a statement regarding the fact that Joanne leaked because of Belgium (MediaMarkt) ? 

maybe some shade right before DIC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×