đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
14 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I think she just wanted to show us she can 'speak' French... I hate that too when she screams like that. So cringeworthy. But now she's Joanne, she's the matured version of herself :hor:

yeah but during the monster ball, she tried to speak a little bit of dutch, and a bit of french

during the born this way ball, she talked quite a lot in french but still it was cute and acceptable

but during the artrave, she was probably high or drunk, and her talking during the songs started to bother

so hopefully now, she speaks a bit of french, but keeps it cute as before :) (and it would be nice if she said Kleine Monsters again)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

yeah but during the monster ball, she tried to speak a little bit of dutch, and a bit of french

during the born this way ball, she talked quite a lot in french but still it was cute and acceptable

but during the artrave, she was probably high or drunk, and her talking during the songs started to bother

so hopefully now, she speaks a bit of french, but keeps it cute as before :) (and it would be nice if she said Kleine Monsters again)

I think we should not worry given how the JWT's been so far :) I'd love her to speak a few words of Dutch as well, just like "Bonsoir, Goeienacht, Belgium!" 

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

I think we should not worry given how the JWT's been so far :) I'd love her to speak a few words of Dutch as well, just like "Bonsoir, Goeienacht, Belgium!" 

What about the 3  German-speakers that are coming :grr: 

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Ophelia

WHY IS THE DATE IN THE THREAD NAME 20 JAN INSTEAD OF 22? 

@Marjol u just gave me a heart attack I swear :saladga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Do you think some people might decide last-minute to get tickets (like a few days before) ? Or am I just delusional and we're headed towards a huge-half-empty-arena mess ? :saladga:

Gagadonna
9 hours ago, Judashoe said:

Do you think some people might decide last-minute to get tickets (like a few days before) ? Or am I just delusional and we're headed towards a huge-half-empty-arena mess ? :saladga:

Stop dramatising -_-

mister max
12 hours ago, Judashoe said:

Arent tickets always sold out last minute tho?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
On 12-1-2018 at 12:29 AM, Judashoe said:

How can there still be sooo many tickets available ? I counted there are above 200 GA tickets available and I stopped calculating for seated tickets after 1.600, and that's only for the 91€ tickets... (don't ask me how I did that, I basically have no life)

Belgium, what ya doing ?

How did you do that :duck: where I am looking, its not even possible to choose your own ticket :air:

1 hour ago, mister max said:

How did you do that :duck: where I am looking, its not even possible to choose your own ticket :air:

I thought it was impossible as well. But the thing is the website "holds" your tickets for a few minutes (let's say over 15mn), then you just have to choose your category and the number of tickets you want. So what I do is to choose GA, for example, and 8 tickets. They give me the 8 tickets. After that I do the same thing again until it tells me there are no tickets left for this category. So if I did this 23 times, to know how many tickets there are left I do 23x8 (and I have to do it with 7 tickets, 6 tickets, 5 tickets as well, as it may say there are no tickets left if you want 8 tickets, but if you just want to book 2 then it might work).

You can do that with basically any category, but some take much more time, so I stopped counting at some point (also because it made me depressed hahahah).

mister max
30 minutes ago, Judashoe said:

I thought it was impossible as well. But the thing is the website "holds" your tickets for a few minutes (let's say over 15mn), then you just have to choose your category and the number of tickets you want. So what I do is to choose GA, for example, and 8 tickets. They give me the 8 tickets. After that I do the same thing again until it tells me there are no tickets left for this category. So if I did this 23 times, to know how many tickets there are left I do 23x8 (and I have to do it with 7 tickets, 6 tickets, 5 tickets as well, as it may say there are no tickets left if you want 8 tickets, but if you just want to book 2 then it might work).

You can do that with basically any category, but some take much more time, so I stopped counting at some point (also because it made me depressed hahahah).

Oh wow :applause: the dedication tho

Robinladen
21 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I think she just wanted to show us she can 'speak' French... I hate that too when she screams like that. So cringeworthy. But now she's Joanne, she's the matured version of herself :hor:

It's probably cause she had the press conference with Tony in Brussels before the concert so she most likely thought everyone speaks French in Belgium. Now she probably won't remember we speak French.

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, Robinladen said:

It's probably cause she had the press conference with Tony in Brussels before the concert so she most likely thought everyone speaks French in Belgium. Now she probably won't remember we speak French.

I'm sure she's got a short debriefing of the country before the show: the language, how to say 'hi', 'thanks', bye', etc., charts summary (whether Joanne/MR/TC flopped or not), etc.  

Robinladen
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm sure she's got a short debriefing of the country before the show: the language, how to say 'hi', 'thanks', bye', etc., charts summary (whether Joanne/MR/TC flopped or not), etc.  

Idk, I remember during one Monster Ball she solely refered to the crowd as "Antwerp", making me to believe she had no idea in which country she was. But ofcourse that was her most hectic tour.

Archived