🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 20

Featured Posts

ithinkweed   Paws Up 63
ithinkweed

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show (if it won't be completely cancelled :cryga:)?

Edited by ithinkweed

FrOnTheMoon   Paws Up 740
FrOnTheMoon
Just now, ithinkweed said:

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show?

Me too if it's the same situation in Paris :saladga:

And after all, it's just another day

Gagadonna   Paws Up 4,684
Gagadonna
1 minute ago, ithinkweed said:

The official page of Sportpaleis says it is being postponed to SPRING 2018. At first I thought that I would be able to go to the postponed show if it's in January-February but seeing that it will probably happen in spring changes a lot. My exams start in spring and I really shouldn't be travelling during that time. Will you guys be able to attend the postponed show (if it won't be completely cancelled :cryga:)?

Should be fine for me... I prefer she takes her time to recover than rushing it and risking her health again 

• Like 1

ithinkweed   Paws Up 63
ithinkweed
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Should be fine for me... I prefer she takes her time to recover than rushing it and risking her health again 

of course her health is top priority but I've been waiting for this show since February (like all of us) and not being able to attend it would be devastating.

RGR   Paws Up 807
RGR

So... 22nd of January...

In the middle of my exams periods... I hope I won't have an exam on the 23rd otherwise I won't know what to do... 

What about you guys? Will you be able attend? 

We smokin' them all

dannydrummen   Paws Up 106
dannydrummen
7 minutes ago, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

In the middle of my exams periods... I hope I won't have an exam on the 23rd otherwise I won't know what to do... 

I luckily don't have exams in that period, so I think I will be able to attend the show! I'm so happy!! I was really starting to think that the shows would have been canceled.

Gagadonna   Paws Up 4,684
Gagadonna
1 hour ago, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

I don't think imma have exams but the friend i go with will... :( I hope she'll be available 

Mugler   Paws Up 1,569
Mugler
On 13-10-2017 at 0:00 PM, RGR said:

So... 22nd of January...

I have school and have GA, which means I have to skip school if I want to have a good place to stand. I think I will cancel my ticket and buy a seat, because I don't want to stand all the way in the back while Gaga is performing a few feet away from me.

♥.