Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney
Just now, Berry said:

ME TOOO!! thank you thank you thank you!!

you're very welcome :) helping fellow gagadaily monsters out

2 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

cheapest category seating is already sold out!

wow! I hate that I'm not getting the tickets till later though :( It was easy without a map to select from or anything, just select GA and done! CTM was not worth the 160 or so extra tbh :rip: 

My Little Phoney
3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

wow! I hate that I'm not getting the tickets till later though :( It was easy without a map to select from or anything, just select GA and done! CTM was not worth the 160 or so extra tbh :rip: 

You got a payment confirmation though right? The tickets will come!

Just now, My Little Phoney said:

You got a payment confirmation though right? The tickets will come!

Yeah, and in my TeleTicketService account is already states "Klaar om te verzenden". I read they don't send them until 4 weeks till the event to destabilize the black market

ARTPOPNick

Well they are like giving away the worst seats.. I'll just try over and over until I like my seats..

+ We have 6 hours to pay, so I'll probably try again in a few hours

My Little Phoney
Just now, BadMonster said:

Yeah, and in my TeleTicketService account is already states "Klaar om te verzenden". I read they don't send them until 4 weeks till the event to destabilize the black market

Yep. Which I think is smart. Just make sure you keep the e-mails etc. to make sure you can prove you purchased them in case something goes wrong (not that this will happen).

My Little Phoney
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Well they are like giving away the worst seats.. I'll just try over and over until I like my seats..

+ We have 6 hours to pay, so I'll probably try again in a few hours

I got great seats...

Sepsami
20 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

cheapest category seating is already sold out!

:cryga::cryga::cryga: I still have to find someone to go with and it's already selling out???

My Little Phoney
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

:cryga::cryga::cryga: I still have to find someone to go with and it's already selling out???

These always sell out super fast, they're standing places BEHIND the seats, I think they also keep lots of these to the side for contests and celeb guests etc

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

These always sell out super fast, they're standing places BEHIND the seats, I think they also keep lots of these to the side for contests and celeb guests etc

Let's hope I really want the €66 standing places :neyde:

Archived