💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Hamburg, Germany - January 24

Schwerk

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I think it also would have been better if she would go to Munich because it's closer to Austria and other east european countries which Gaga won't visit this time. 

that's so true omg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NintendoMONSTER
5 hours ago, Haris said:

I don't understand why she doesn't go to Munich instead ? hamburg is too close to Berlin and Cologne I think..

You‘re absolutely right!! Munich is always payed dust... :madge:

Any idea if the arena fits all the stages? That Barclaycard arena is a exact copy of Finnish Hartwall Arena and I think the standing area is relatively small compared to many european arenas.

1 hour ago, Lauiii said:

Any idea if the arena fits all the stages? That Barclaycard arena is a exact copy of Finnish Hartwall Arena and I think the standing area is relatively small compared to many european arenas.

They will probably use just one circle stage if it's that small 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 hour ago, Lauiii said:

I don’t think that it’s too small for the stage ..

WhiteShadow90
On 22.1.2018 at 3:43 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

This looks really empty to be honest... But why?? 

I just hope GA is packed :giveup:

I think at least one of the reasons is that they moved the rescheduled dates to Wednesday, Tuesday etc.

The original dates have been on Friday/Saturday. I guess many people returned their tickets :(

GagaBurnedMyWig
2 minutes ago, HUNG said:

Rumour online has it that the Hamburg show will be cancelled due to Not enough sales.

Whaaa...

Archived