💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Hamburg, Germany - January 24

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga live in Hamburg DVD?  I doubt it.

It is only 7.30pm, it’s not like everyone has arrived yet 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
Just now, S0436 said:

Lady Gaga live in Hamburg DVD?  I doubt it.

It is only 7.30pm, it’s not like everyone has arrived yet 

I doubt it too. As I said it would make no sence, it’s the most empty arena of the tour. If she does on then in Berlin or at least at a sold out date

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

venusfly
13 minutes ago, scallywally said:

They'll be able to see well, no spilling drinks pushing. Perfect tbh. The people at the top should be allowed to move down, its happened in some of the quiet shows ive been too. Maybe it will, shes not on yet. 

It's still only 7.40 in Hamburg right? Almost every show I've been to so far the majority of people turn up less than 10 minutes before the main act begins, the arena goes from near empty to packed at the last second which'll probably happen to Gaga, usually they would close off the top seating if the expected turnout would make the arena appear empty.

Lower section seems filling up but the upper section is a mess 😖 I came around 18.30 and I’m in the third row at main stage, I was so surprised there were front row places in DIC stage also. 

Guys, it's more than 40 mins to start the show and the arena is pretty full atm. Don't panic!

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Ladies, it is filling up. Worried for nothing.

And like... there is still what, an hour until she takes the stage? And it's that full!! Good work Germans being on time. Sorry for the wait. 

Felicias have no faith!!

Archived