💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

She's Italian:derpga: and she's coming! Discuss your excitement about this show below.lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

Didn't expect the pre-sale to start THIS EARLY. I am trying to buy the ticket on thursday morning with the pre-pre-sale, hope I can snatch one for me and for my bf :gum:

pls get into this ***uettery

Thrasher

This time we're one of the firsts in the European Leg :gaysia:

Hope they add a second date on the 27th

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Sadly there's no Vienna date for the tour, so I think I'm going to this one! It's the closest to my flop country :sweat:

Biagio2103

There's a 3-day gap between Italy and Germany, so if the tickets sales is good, she would probably add a second date on 27th. This will be the first time that this girl does more than one date in Italy with a single tour. I still can't believe that she hasn't done a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) in Italy, since it is one of her strongest markets.

I'm only good at being bad

8 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

There's a 3-day gap between Italy and Germany, so if the tickets sales is good, she would probably add a second date on 27th. This will be the first time that this girl does more than one date in Italy with a single tour. I still can't believe that she hasn't done a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) in Italy, since it is one of her strongest markets.

I don't know if she could fill a stadium like San Siro.. she should promote both album and tour in Tv programmes. An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect as I repeat since PF release lol

South Blonde
1 minute ago, RF said:

An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect

I've been praying for this since 2013

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, RF said:

I don't know if she could fill a stadium like San Siro.. she should promote both album and tour in Tv programmes. An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect as I repeat since PF release lol

Yeah, I know, I wasn't refering to this tour with the stadium thing, it's just that I don't get why she didn't do a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) while she was on the Born This Way Ball. I remember Madonna slaying Italy with three sold out stadium shows in Italy.

I'm only good at being bad

Thrasher
4 hours ago, RF said:

If Rihanna and Beyoncé did it, Gaga could also do it for sure. 

I seriously hope that these time we'll get two dates, this thing of having the only and same date for every tour is upsetting me since we're the best European supporters :hor:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

IllumiMark
2 hours ago, Salvatore Campese said:

how to access the 'Joanne' Presale?
it is also possible for the date in Italy?

I am not sure what you mean by 'Joanne' Presale.  However, there will be a LiveNation Presale on Thursday (9th February). To access that presale, you just have to create a LiveNation account. 

Archived