Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would want to say so many things and none would do justice to this evening. Instead, I ll just say, thank you Gaga, and thank the great audience which made this night otherworldly.

"Heaven.... I'm in heaveeen..."

Grateful. Grazie.  

xoxo

Teal Ambition

This picture :giveup:

26286780_1396240153839096_86753325520277

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

VenusUrania
On 18. 01. 2018. at 10:37 AM, SalBJ said:

Im so sorry to hear that. If you need some help to move in milan contact me. I'll go alone and I have a seat ticket. Have a great time in Milan!

Sorry I'm answering now, I didn't have wifi access til now :laughga: Thank you for your offer, I appreciate it very much! :hug:I definitely feel in love with the city! Milano is a real treat for experiencing urban Italy! :wub: I hope you had as much of a great time at the concert as I did!

VenusUrania
On 18. 01. 2018. at 11:16 AM, Christian Steinborn said:

im not surprised to hear that. i never went to her actual hotel but the video footage always seems so crazy. it's got a lot to do with pushing people out of the way and then to get lucky. very lucky. 

just enjoy the concert tonight and if you're standing, also expect to be pushed around :D just start to have that expectation already and then it wont be so bad. 

maybe i'll se eyou tonight! :)

I was surprised, where I stood there was no pushing and I had a great view, except from two tree like guys who were even taller than me and I'm 1,9m tall, they must've been 2m tall :wtfga: I had a marvelous time at the concert! It was incredibly emotional and moving but also fun at the same time! :wub: I hope you had a great time too! I was somewhere between the main stage and the DIC stage on the left side, the view was fantastic!

VenusUrania
17 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I’m so sorry hearing that, as an Italian monster I get it because I know here there are the worst fans. Also basing on the reactions, in Barcelona they were way more quiet, while in Milan everybody screamed loud as f**k outside of her hotel and someone also said she was annoyed (reading on Facebook).

Think positive and focus on the concert tonight, enjoy your night the best way you can :kara:

I mean the hotel security, Gaga's security and her bodyguards explained at least a few times in English and in Italian to be as calm and quiet as possible but people just gave up on that as soon as she had walked down the stairs. It was a mess... 

Thank you! :hug:I had a blast! It was incredibly emotional and fun and beautiful!!!

VenusUrania
On 17. 01. 2018. at 9:45 PM, MillionMarkys said:

To the guys attending, I hope you have a wonderful night! Please can you look on the merch stand and see if they’re selling the car lithograph/poster in Europe?

They did sell it! It was 20€ :)

2 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

Sorry I'm answering now, I didn't have wifi access til now :laughga: Thank you for your offer, I appreciate it very much! :hug:I definitely feel in love with the city! Milano is a real treat for experiencing urban Italy! :wub: I hope you had as much of a great time at the concert as I did!

Well! It was a great show and I really enjoyed it!

Archived