💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Christian Steinborn
10 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

I waited in front of Gaga's hotel here in Milan and it was bitter sweet. Why? After reading Gagadaily since early on (but I never had the courage to make a profile but here I am), I thought the Little Monsters community was a family, consisting of nice, fair and respectful members (disclaimer: I'm not mad at the whole but at those who are not that great). It's my first Gaga concert outside my country, I've travelled 11 hours just to get to Milan and spent how much money, just to see her after 7 years (Monster Ball in Zagreb) again. I didn't arrive at her hotel sooner because I'm alone here in Milan attending the concert, exploring the city etc. and I thought that I would at least make one friend tonight or at least speak with some people like an actual human being. But that did not happen. I saw those looks judging me and every attempt at starting a conversation failed. I was devastated, so my only hope was Gaga. I took my Joanne CD in hopes she would sign it and as I arrived to the Hotel, there was such a crowd that basically I've accepted my fate of seeing her from afar. I one moment I noticed that there's a place in the third row and I went there, while some people judged me for that. I didn't take someone's place and I didn't push myself onto someone. Later more people gave up and I managed to be in the front row. Getting Gaga's attention for sure and what happened? Some Italian monsters pushed me away back numerous times so that they could be nearer to her, although they were at the back few minutes ago. They pushed me and what not and one of them had the audacity to say that my huge head is blocking his view of taking the picture. The best part. Gaga went right there where I was but being pushed to the back, I've missed my chance to have a photograph with her after almost 10 years being a fan, one (tomorrow two) concerts, buying every album, supporting her through her entire career and travelling 10 hours from my homecountry to a foreign land and a foreign language. Thank you Italian Little Monsters for giving me a great time. Grazia mille 

im not surprised to hear that. i never went to her actual hotel but the video footage always seems so crazy. it's got a lot to do with pushing people out of the way and then to get lucky. very lucky. 

just enjoy the concert tonight and if you're standing, also expect to be pushed around :D just start to have that expectation already and then it wont be so bad. 

maybe i'll se eyou tonight! :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JewelsNDrugs

Is anyone speak English in Mediolanum forum, I’m alone and no one gives me a **** plz someone save me:selena::selena:

57 minutes ago, Yiyizeng said:

Is anyone speak English in Mediolanum forum, I’m alone and no one gives me a **** plz someone save me:selena::selena:

Standing ticket?

Guys the stage will have just 1 circle stage. You can find a picture on Instagram.

3 minutes ago, SalBJ said:

Guys the stage will have just 1 circle stage. You can find a picture on Instagram.

Yeah, it's a little arena 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JewelsNDrugs
9 minutes ago, SalBJ said:

Standing ticket?

thx:kara:

I have a standing ticket for tonight and my flight arrived late to milano so I'm currently at a race to get to my hostel nd hjrry up to the arena :$

I guess I'll arrive by 1930

You guys think it's too late? If theres only 1 circle stage where should i try to stand? I'm going alone

Teal Ambition

DT14bqEWsAIyGlv.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

who's watching the show tonight 

I'm here

When does it start?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Enzo said:

I'm here

When does it start?

idk, if I remember well the show started at 21pm in Barcelona. Or maybe 20pm I forgot

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

idk, if I remember well the show started at 21pm in Barcelona. Or maybe 20pm I forgot

What's the hour in Italy?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Thrasher
18 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

I waited in front of Gaga's hotel here in Milan and it was bitter sweet. Why? After reading Gagadaily since early on (but I never had the courage to make a profile but here I am), I thought the Little Monsters community was a family, consisting of nice, fair and respectful members (disclaimer: I'm not mad at the whole but at those who are not that great). It's my first Gaga concert outside my country, I've travelled 11 hours just to get to Milan and spent how much money, just to see her after 7 years (Monster Ball in Zagreb) again. I didn't arrive at her hotel sooner because I'm alone here in Milan attending the concert, exploring the city etc. and I thought that I would at least make one friend tonight or at least speak with some people like an actual human being. But that did not happen. I saw those looks judging me and every attempt at starting a conversation failed. I was devastated, so my only hope was Gaga. I took my Joanne CD in hopes she would sign it and as I arrived to the Hotel, there was such a crowd that basically I've accepted my fate of seeing her from afar. I one moment I noticed that there's a place in the third row and I went there, while some people judged me for that. I didn't take someone's place and I didn't push myself onto someone. Later more people gave up and I managed to be in the front row. Getting Gaga's attention for sure and what happened? Some Italian monsters pushed me away back numerous times so that they could be nearer to her, although they were at the back few minutes ago. They pushed me and what not and one of them had the audacity to say that my huge head is blocking his view of taking the picture. The best part. Gaga went right there where I was but being pushed to the back, I've missed my chance to have a photograph with her after almost 10 years being a fan, one (tomorrow two) concerts, buying every album, supporting her through her entire career and travelling 10 hours from my homecountry to a foreign land and a foreign language. Thank you Italian Little Monsters for giving me a great time. Grazia mille 

I’m so sorry hearing that, as an Italian monster I get it because I know here there are the worst fans. Also basing on the reactions, in Barcelona they were way more quiet, while in Milan everybody screamed loud as f**k outside of her hotel and someone also said she was annoyed (reading on Facebook).

Think positive and focus on the concert tonight, enjoy your night the best way you can :kara:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived