Buckshotwon
On 01.09.2017 at 5:55 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Any good hotels near the stadium?

I am staying at hotel Alga. It is not quite near, but a few minutes by car

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buckshotwon

So I will be in Milano for two days completely alone, if there is anyone who wants to hang out, I will be happy for any company of monsters🙏🏻

If I cancelled my reservation for the hotel I booked, I would be charged with the full price, so I guess I will go as planned with my family and look around the city. The only thing I’m scared of is the rescheduled date, I really hope I can go, but I’m not sure, because I will have several school programs the beginning of next year that I must attend.

Azor Ahai
9 minutes ago, Armand said:

If I cancelled my reservation for the hotel I booked, I would be charged with the full price, so I guess I will go as planned with my family and look around the city. The only thing I’m scared of is the rescheduled date, I really hope I can go, but I’m not sure, because I will have several school programs the beginning of next year that I must attend.

Same situation here. Maybe we should do like a meetup and cry together?

@Buckshotwon

dancefreak

I'm most possibly coming to Milan when she reschedules the show, even if I had planned to go to Zurich. I had seen that most tickets were being sold by viagogo when the tickets went on sale. Do you guys know if we get a refund by that company in case it gets cancelled?

Buckshotwon
4 hours ago, SalBJ said:

I dont know what to do! I've already booked the train but I am really upset right now! To come or not to come? :duck:

Come why not. Walk around the city etc. 

1 hour ago, Buckshotwon said:

Come why not. Walk around the city etc. 

Yeah I know, Milan is like my second hometown! I'll be thinking about it! 

Archived