Featured Posts

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde
9 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

Don't worry guys, another date is gonna be added on 27th

How do you know?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

GagaStan95
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

Guys does this venue have GA or standing tickets? Or just seats?

GA = parterre

23 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

For all those people who need help:

PRICES ARE:

70 € G A

92 € UPPER LEVER (ring c)

110+ LOWER LEVER (ring a and b)

Do these prices include pre-sale fee or is it the regular price?

GagaStan95
10 hours ago, Hurem said:

Do these prices include pre-sale fee or is it the regular price?

about 10 euros more

Azor Ahai
7 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

about 10 euros more

Hi sorry for bothering you , quick question! 

Do you think the  standing tickets will sell out quickly? Should I try to get tickets on Monday or I can wait for another week or two? Thanks your information has been very helpful!!!

GagaStan95
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Do you think the  standing tickets will sell out quickly? Should I try to get tickets on Monday or I can wait for another week or two? Thanks your information has been very helpful!!!

no bother honey 

Well you HAVE TO buy tix on monday, there's really high high high demand for GAGA in Italy but for GA there's even MORE DEMAND because these tix are the lowest priced. So yes, buy on monday

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

no bother honey 

Well you HAVE TO buy tix on monday, there's really high high high demand for GAGA in Italy but for GA there's even MORE DEMAND because these tix are the lowest priced. So yes, buy on monday

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

I must convince my parents ASAP. :rip: 

I'm getting mentally prepared for not getting the tickets and then seeing them being sold for huge prices on other sites. :rip: 

18 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm getting mentally prepared for not getting the tickets and then seeing them being sold for huge prices on other sites. :rip: 

Yeah, me too. I have no idea how to prepare for the general onsale on Monday, the page didn't even let me in for presale and for Barcelona date. :(

IllumiMark
On 10/2/2017 at 3:48 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I saw another person has already answered, but I want to add something. I suggest you to buy tickets on Monday, as soon as the general sale starts (10.00 AM). However, tickets are released in batches so even if you cannot buy them on Monday, I recommend you to check the page regularly. 

Back in 2012, for the BTWBall tour in Milan I found tickets just ONE week before. And good luck with your parents :gaysia:

Azor Ahai
Just now, IllumiMark said:

I saw another person has already answered, but I want to add something. I suggest you to buy tickets on Monday, as soon as the general sale starts (10.00 AM). However, tickets are released in batches so even if you cannot buy them on Monday, I recommend you to check the page regularly. 

Back in 2012, for the BTWBall tour in Milan I found tickets just ONE week before. And good luck with your parents :gaysia:

Ok thanks! My parents already agreed so now all I have to do is get the tickets. Another quick question, there is a " print at home " option right? 

IllumiMark
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Ok thanks! My parents already agreed so now all I have to do is get the tickets. Another quick question, there is a " print at home " option right? 

No, there in no "print at home" option. You can either receive them at home (there is international shipping) or withdraw the tickets from the concert venue just before the show.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, IllumiMark said:

No, there in no "print at home" option. You can either receive them at home (there is international shipping) or withdraw the tickets from the concert venue just before the show.

****. Does the 2nd option need the credit card? Cuz that just ****s things up completely for me.

IllumiMark
20 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

****. Does the 2nd option need the credit card? Cuz that just ****s things up completely for me.

I have no idea, but I assume it does require credit card, the purchase receipt and ID.

Archived