tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer

I'll be at the piano stage- it's a waste of ctm package tho but I need to see that segment at the barricades of that stage ^^

DS

Stadtbear
34 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

1 MONTH MONSTERS!!!

Just thought the same =) bit nervous about it. What time are u going to hallenstadion guys?

beboskoukla
1 hour ago, Capitaan said:

Just thought the same =) bit nervous about it. What time are u going to hallenstadion guys?

I think I'll try to be there at 12:00 pm or 13:00 pm

sooo nervous!!! I am still planing where to stand :toofunny:

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
On 16.8.2017 at 3:46 PM, GagaStan95 said:

The roses idea "belongs" to Italians by the way and they are gonna do it exactly during Joanne. 

why does it belong to them? is there a copyright? i never read anywhere what they planned, i just had the thought and i didn't copy it.

xoxo, Katarina

Ryusei

nnngggg idk where to stand yet :giveup: nor whom i'm gonna go with lol i still have a spare ticket orz 

Musery

Wig Snatched

OMG I CANT WAIT :cryga:  . I am going alone and will probs be very early there. Hope to meet some of u guys :wub:

Stadtbear

I think the best is to stand by the mainstage.. at the end when she plays MR going to that stage. After that running outside and wait at the backstage entrance where the artists enter/leave the hallenstadion. And then go to her hotel the next day 😂🤗😂

dancefreak

Can't wait to meet you guys!!

Does anybody know if they are gonna ask for the credit card with which I bought (ordered) the ticket? I read somewhere that they did it in Canada. (If so, I'm ****ed, cause it's my dad's)

Stadtbear
2 hours ago, dancefreak said:

Can't wait to meet you guys!!

Does anybody know if they are gonna ask for the credit card with which I bought (ordered) the ticket? I read somewhere that they did it in Canada. (If so, I'm ****ed, cause it's my dad's)

I thind they dont ask.. i went to many concerts there and they never asked.. otherwise tell the guys u get the ticket in a ticketcorner office like post, manor, sbb.. there is no info on my ticket how i paid it..

dancefreak
19 hours ago, Capitaan said:

I thind they dont ask.. i went to many concerts there and they never asked.. otherwise tell the guys u get the ticket in a ticketcorner office like post, manor, sbb.. there is no info on my ticket how i paid it..

Thank you ❤️

Archived