tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - September 24

Started by Marjol with 59 replies so far

6 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

I bought mine right after 10am and since only seated were available I thought the others were sold out alrdy lol so I got them instead of GA, 10mins later the GA were avalaible too. I really hate ticketcorner.ch for this

they are literally bunch of morons. At least we know for the next time...

2 people like this

So I want to buy Dancing In Circles Packages and it says Abholung an der Kasse. Does that mean that I pick the tickets up on the date of the show at the stadium or do I have to do it before? It's really important because I'm from Croatia and can't do it beforehand if I have to.

15 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

So I want to buy Dancing In Circles Packages and it says Abholung an der Kasse. Does that mean that I pick the tickets up on the date of the show at the stadium or do I have to do it before? It's really important because I'm from Croatia and can't do it beforehand if I have to.

I'm pretty sure it means you pick it up before the concert. Like on the same day. Would be good if someone could confirm though cause i just had them sent home to me

1 person likes this

Just now, Ryusei said:

I'm pretty sure it means you pick it up before the concert. Like on the same day. Would be good if someone could confirm though cause i just had them sent home to me

Thank you :hug:

14 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

You can pick them up on that day no worries.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, croboy said:

You can pick them up on that day no worries.

15 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

ehejjj...ako hoces dodaj me na igu, voleo bih da se upoznamo...barem da imam nekog iz regiona sa mnom tamo jer idem sam :D

Edited by DarkoJoanne

Is there anyone who goes to both Zurich and Milan shows?

1 person likes this

GA tickets are currenly available on ticketcorner if anyone needs them:)

I'm going to be in Zurich too! Early entry package yaaaas. At what time are you going to show up at the arena? (For come to mama packages) 

Hey guys I think I'm going to get tickets for this date, but do you know where I can get tickets from? Are viagogo, seatwave, scorebig etc reliable?

1 person likes this

My mom says I'm cool

4 hours ago, Christina said:

Hey guys I think I'm going to get tickets for this date, but do you know where I can get tickets from? Are viagogo, seatwave, scorebig etc reliable?

Ticketcorner I think

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Christina said:

There were ga tickets on ticketcorner few days ago, however now only packages are available. Viagogo is reliable, but it will cost extra 70-80 chf for shipment etc.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

Ticketcorner I think

53 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

There were ga tickets on ticketcorner few days ago, however now only packages are available. Viagogo is reliable, but it will cost extra 70-80 chf for shipment etc.

Thank you for responding!!

1 person likes this

My mom says I'm cool