💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Next stop on the European leg of the tour: Zurich. Discuss this tour date below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

Slé, definitely getting Early Entry tickets

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Illundressyou

yessssssss let's go! :D

(does anyone know if there will be a presale code again? cause on ticketcorner it says only the members of ticketcorner itself have access to the presale.. is there any other way to get to the presale tickets?)

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

yessssssss let's go! :D

(does anyone know if there will be a presale code again? cause on ticketcorner it says only the members of ticketcorner itself have access to the presale.. is there any other way to get to the presale tickets?)

Hide contents

I think there won't be any presale code. Only the Ticketcorner members & Friends will be able to buy the tickets at the presale.

So basically we have to wait for Friday to buy a ticket (I mean if you're not a Ticketcornet M&F)

sadly no prices announced yet. that's so annoying cause i need to know how much to put on my credit card.

i'm a fan member and will try to buy GA tickets tomorrow and let you know then if it's not out by then.

Prices:

GA Standing: CHF 116.25

Seated Place: CHF 69.65 / CHF 93.00 / CHF 116.25 / CHF 156.90

Come To Mama Package: CHF 306.90

Dancing In Circles Package: CHF 246.90

Perfect Illusion Package: CHF 346.90

VIP Party Package: CHF 480.90

Ultimate Backstage Package: CHF 1'400.90

Lona Delery

Got my tickets. Standard ones, I wanted to get early entry first, but 306 is way too much.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Wig Snatched

is anyone buying come to mama packet i am not from zurich but i am coming there and this is also my first gaga concert. So can somebody explain me whole process 

Archived