💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Grigio said:

Hello fellow hunties :gaysia: I'm flying in to this show from Sweden by myself. I have CTM package and would really appreciate if I could join anyone while lining up etc. since it would be kinda boring to wait outside the venue all day just by myself :selena: I'm really nice I promise :sis:

You can join all of us 😎 like a big family going to mamas house for dinner :kara:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Capitaan said:

You can join all of us 😎 like a big family going to mamas house for dinner :kara:

That would be so nice :hug: y'all got CTM or GA? or maybe those line up at the same place idek :cryga:

8 minutes ago, Grigio said:

That would be so nice :hug: y'all got CTM or GA? or maybe those line up at the same place idek :cryga:

Ill have GA... thinkt its at the same line and then seperate it when the doors are open..

DeanSummer
8 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

@DeanSummer don't give up... she begun Reading fan letters at her Last Show !!! So i think she will do it at every Show. And its not a waste... Gaga at the piano is ICONIC

I am not giving up !

I don't have a letter: I just have my banner where I will write " Gaga please hug my best friend - she deserves it"

Well that letter wasn't thrown on stage and it was at the main stage 

From what I've read in other topics that the people were following her around and even got to the barricades at the piano stage.

I bought CTM cause there were no regular GA tickets available back then.

BUT: After the piano part me and my friend will (try) to get to one of the b-stages 

DS

DeanSummer
6 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

So are we getting DIC, BM and Paparazzi or nah? :emma:

Usually it is only cut at stadium shows and since this is an arena I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get it

DS

Garden Panty
3 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Usually it is only cut at stadium shows and since this is an arena I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get it

Okay , I'm dumb, thank you :sara:
I'm not from Switzerland and just assumed it's a stadium because it's called Hallenstadion :flop:

beboskoukla

monsters :( <3

still need help to decide!!! :cryga:

should I buy CTM tickets???? they are still available....
i have GA standing tickets... should I buy CTM and sell my GA??
I dont know if it's worth I always think what if i can go 3-4 row with normal tickets ( usually i am 1-5 row with GA..

please help and tell me your thought :( pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee...

what would you do?
i could effort them but my sister says they are a bit too expenisve
EDIT:

if I woud go alone by myself i would buy them a long time ago but you know i am a gaga fan an dm sister really loves her too but you know for her it's not a must (she is 30 I am 20 ) sooo i don want her to spend that much money 300 Fr. so i really dont know what to do i know she would say no problem lets buy them but i know she thinks they are too expensive (tey really are tho) :P oooh i am soo confused!!

xoxo, Katarina

DeanSummer
19 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

monsters :( <3

still need help to decide!!! :cryga:

should I buy CTM tickets???? they are still available....
i have GA standing tickets... should I buy CTM and sell my GA??
I dont know if it's worth I always think what if i can go 3-4 row with normal tickets ( usually i am 1-5 row with GA..

please help and tell me your thought :( pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee...

what would you do?
i could effort them but my sister says they are a bit too expenisve
EDIT:

if I woud go alone by myself i would buy them a long time ago but you know i am a gaga fan an dm sister really loves her too but you know for her it's not a must (she is 30 I am 20 ) sooo i don want her to spend that much money 300 Fr. so i really dont know what to do i know she would say no problem lets buy them but i know she thinks they are too expensive (tey really are tho) :P oooh i am soo confused!!

Just do it 

DS

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, croboy said:

i don't think CTM are worth it if you line up early enough you'll be in 3rd/4th row and she moves around the stage anyway.

I remember you from artRave and BTWB : What kind of tickets did you get this time around

DS

Just now, DeanSummer said:

I remember you from artRave and BTWB : What kind of tickets did you get this time around

haha :)

i got regular GA tickets. i had early entry for both BTWB and artRave. it was worth it for BTWB to get into the pit but for artrave it was so no worth it (cause i stood next to the midle bridge).

i mean yes now most of the action happens at the front stage but i still wanna be a bit further so i can see the other stages too.

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, croboy said:

haha :)

i got regular GA tickets. i had early entry for both BTWB and artRave. it was worth it for BTWB to get into the pit but for artrave it was so no worth it (cause i stood next to the midle bridge).

i mean yes now most of the action happens at the front stage but i still wanna be a bit further so i can see the other stages too.

I was lucky to get in the pit at BTBW even tho I arrived late ^^

This time regular GA was sold out when I bought my tickets - so I had to buy CTM. 

Zurich is a chilled venue - you can make your way  close to the mainstage even if you are late/regular ga

DS

beboskoukla
1 hour ago, croboy said:

i don't think CTM are worth it if you line up early enough you'll be in 3rd/4th row and she moves around the stage anyway.

i thought i'll be there at 12 or 13 p.m and i have the "friends and members card" so i have another "entrance" to line up  do you think this is early enough?

xoxo, Katarina

DeanSummer
1 hour ago, beboskoukla said:

i thought i'll be there at 12 or 13 p.m and i have the "friends and members card" so i have another "entrance" to line up  do you think this is early enough?

You should be fine 

DS

Archived