Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

beboskoukla
On 19.2.2017 at 6:39 PM, Garden Panty said:

So I want to buy Dancing In Circles Packages and it says Abholung an der Kasse. Does that mean that I pick the tickets up on the date of the show at the stadium or do I have to do it before? It's really important because I'm from Croatia and can't do it beforehand if I have to.

najbolje pitaj ticketcorner.. ali mislim na danu koncerta da mozes na blagajni ic po karte :D i ja sam iz hrvatske ali zivim u blizini ziriha. Mozda se vidimo u zirihu. mozes mi pisat u DM. pozdrav :bye:

xoxo, Katarina

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla
On 10.2.2017 at 6:19 PM, Lona Delery said:

Who here bought standard GA tickets? Would be amazing to meet some of y'all in the queue

i bought standart standig tickets :) see ya there!

xoxo, Katarina

at4v897m4rfw3c
1 hour ago, beboskoukla said:

I cant waaaaaaaait!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

i wanted the come to mama package but its really tooooo expensive... :cryga: :saladga: i bought 2 tickets standing for 116.-  but i have to say. I always take the normal and i am never more away than the 5 row. on artRave i was front row.  so ifor me its totally okay to take these ticket category.

so happpppppy for Joanne World Tour!!!!!

I also thought about the CTM package but the price is just insane.

75€ for a normal standing ticket and 250€ for standing + early entry ?!
(Yes I know there is more included but Early Entry is the only important and useful thing)
I mean it will be killer to be one of the first going into the arena
but 175€ more :(

And we dont know how many CTM packages are available.
Probably there are much available and you still have to stand
several hours in a queue to stand in the first rows.

Regards from Germany (I am going to the Cologne show on 28th October) :)

beboskoukla
3 hours ago, Julian0 said:

I also thought about the CTM package but the price is just insane.

75€ for a normal standing ticket and 250€ for standing + early entry ?!
(Yes I know there is more included but Early Entry is the only important and useful thing)
I mean it will be killer to be one of the first going into the arena
but 175€ more :(

And we dont know how many CTM packages are available.
Probably there are much available and you still have to stand
several hours in a queue to stand in the first rows.

Regards from Germany (I am going to the Cologne show on 28th October) :)

totally agree with you. I think there are many CTM  packages and thats the reason why they are not sold out. I will try my luck with normal standig and i try to go as near as i can. but 300 CHF is just crazy.

I was on rihannas Anti world tour and i had normal standing but in golden circle but no early entry. Some people that bought early entry were standing BEHIND me. And i was like 4 row..

Greetings from Switzerland. Im voraus viel spass am Konzert :D

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
On 14.2.2017 at 9:52 PM, dancefreak said:

Hey monsters!

I'm new on GagaDaily. I'm from Greece and I'm travelling to Zurich just for the show! Just bought my GA ticket yesterday. Hopefully I will get to know some monsters! <3

Yasuuu! See u there :D

xoxo, Katarina

• 1 month later...
beboskoukla

did you guys get the FANTICKETS with Gagas Photo?

Ticketcorner sended me a standart ticket  and when I asked why i didnt get a Fantickets they said  that there are no Fantickets available for this Concert... and i ordered as a friends and members customer a day prior the GA sale... so they were never "sold out" :huh:

xoxo, Katarina

croboy
On 13.6.2017 at 10:59 AM, beboskoukla said:

NTICKETS with Gagas Photo?

Ticketcorner sended me a standart ticket  and when I asked why i didnt get a Fantickets they said  that there are no Fantickets available for this Concert... and i ordered as a friends and members customer

I got a standard ticket too (I also bought it with friends and member).

They don't alawys have a fanticket. My guess is they didn't get a picture in time to prepare fantickets so just sent out standard ones. Oh well.....better that way cause sometimes they kept the tickets and i was mad lol

• 2 weeks later...
Spock

Are they sending the tickets with Early Entry or do you pick them up at hallenstadion? because it was like that for madonna and it was a mess :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

Spock
53 minutes ago, Capitaan said:

Hope to meet some of you while waiting in front of the Hallenstadion 😍🤗😊

i'll be there :diane:

who will love me when the night is over

beboskoukla
6 hours ago, Capitaan said:

i'll be there.. and i hope we will have nice weather hahahhaha

xoxo, Katarina

dancefreak
On 29/6/2017 at 3:05 AM, Capitaan said:

Yeahhh 😍

Lona Delery
On 13.6.2017 at 11:59 AM, beboskoukla said:

did you guys get the FANTICKETS with Gagas Photo?

Ticketcorner sended me a standart ticket  and when I asked why i didnt get a Fantickets they said  that there are no Fantickets available for this Concert... and i ordered as a friends and members customer a day prior the GA sale... so they were never "sold out" :huh:

On 16.6.2017 at 0:54 PM, croboy said:

I got a standard ticket too (I also bought it with friends and member).

They don't alawys have a fanticket. My guess is they didn't get a picture in time to prepare fantickets so just sent out standard ones. Oh well.....better that way cause sometimes they kept the tickets and i was mad lol

I know Im 2 weeks late but we didnt get fantickets cuz Ticketcorner didnt buy the rights to use the JWT promo picture. So noone got one :(

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Stadtbear

I think we should do something special at the concert. I remember at BTWB the whole monsterpit put some white ballons in the air when she played born this way.. any ideas swiss monsters? :trollga:

Archived