Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

I bought mine right after 10am and since only seated were available I thought the others were sold out alrdy lol so I got them instead of GA, 10mins later the GA were avalaible too. I really hate ticketcorner.ch for this

they are literally bunch of morons. At least we know for the next time...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garden Panty

So I want to buy Dancing In Circles Packages and it says Abholung an der Kasse. Does that mean that I pick the tickets up on the date of the show at the stadium or do I have to do it before? It's really important because I'm from Croatia and can't do it beforehand if I have to.

Ryusei
15 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

So I want to buy Dancing In Circles Packages and it says Abholung an der Kasse. Does that mean that I pick the tickets up on the date of the show at the stadium or do I have to do it before? It's really important because I'm from Croatia and can't do it beforehand if I have to.

I'm pretty sure it means you pick it up before the concert. Like on the same day. Would be good if someone could confirm though cause i just had them sent home to me

Musery

Garden Panty
Just now, Ryusei said:

I'm pretty sure it means you pick it up before the concert. Like on the same day. Would be good if someone could confirm though cause i just had them sent home to me

Thank you :hug:

14 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

You can pick them up on that day no worries.

Wig Snatched
15 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

ehejjj...ako hoces dodaj me na igu, voleo bih da se upoznamo...barem da imam nekog iz regiona sa mnom tamo jer idem sam :D

• 2 weeks later...
joalien1111

I'm going to be in Zurich too! Early entry package yaaaas. At what time are you going to show up at the arena? (For come to mama packages) 

Christina

Hey guys I think I'm going to get tickets for this date, but do you know where I can get tickets from? Are viagogo, seatwave, scorebig etc reliable?

My mom says I'm cool

dancefreak
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Hey guys I think I'm going to get tickets for this date, but do you know where I can get tickets from? Are viagogo, seatwave, scorebig etc reliable?

Ticketcorner I think

Buckshotwon
4 hours ago, Christina said:

There were ga tickets on ticketcorner few days ago, however now only packages are available. Viagogo is reliable, but it will cost extra 70-80 chf for shipment etc.

Christina
1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

Ticketcorner I think

53 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

There were ga tickets on ticketcorner few days ago, however now only packages are available. Viagogo is reliable, but it will cost extra 70-80 chf for shipment etc.

Thank you for responding!!

My mom says I'm cool

• 1 month later...
beboskoukla

I cant waaaaaaaait!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

i wanted the come to mama package but its really tooooo expensive... :cryga: :saladga: i bought 2 tickets standing for 116.-  but i have to say. I always take the normal and i am never more away than the 5 row. on artRave i was front row.  so ifor me its totally okay to take these ticket category.

so happpppppy for Joanne World Tour!!!!!

xoxo, Katarina

Archived