Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, croboy said:

im pretty sure people really are interested. mr was a big hit here :)

and i like some songs of cro but cro in my name is for croatian haha

I know haha

Oooh ok! Hahahaha I thought you were a big fan of him :sweat:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illundressyou

Update on my tickets: I actually got 2 seated tickets that cost 156 CHF sector X1 row 35 seats 21,22 and would be willing to exchange them to some standing tickets!

Ryusei
On 10.2.2017 at 6:19 PM, Lona Delery said:

Who here bought standard GA tickets? Would be amazing to meet some of y'all in the queue

I did. Would be funny to see you there. I mean you dont know what i look like but i know what you look like lol if someone calls you lona delery it might be someone from GGD

Musery

hey guys. does anyone know where the cheapest seats were in the hall? they were just like 60.- and there wasnt a seating plan...

Wig Snatched
On 2/10/2017 at 6:19 PM, Lona Delery said:

Who here bought standard GA tickets? Would be amazing to meet some of y'all in the queue

HEY lets meet 

Additional tickets are added for GA (standing) on ticketcorner.ch you can buy up to 8 for the original price (116 chf each). I already bought my ticket from viagogo for twice as much (215 chf) because  people were so sure they wouldn't add more tickets. Guess you can't trust anyone these days 

2 hours ago, Necca said:

Additional tickets are added for GA (standing) on ticketcorner.ch you can buy up to 8 for the original price (116 chf each). I already bought my ticket from viagogo for twice as much (215 chf) because  people were so sure they wouldn't add more tickets. Guess you can't trust anyone these days 

Thanks! Do you or anyone else happen to know what is Postfinance payment method? Is this the option where you can go to the bank and pay to their bank account with cash? Because the problem is I don't have enough money on my visa card at the moment, but I really want to buy the tickets now, because I'm afraid that they are going to sell out Zurich, too.

spasmodiccookie
14 minutes ago, its4lice said:

Thanks! Do you or anyone else happen to know what is Postfinance payment method? Is this the option where you can go to the bank and pay to their bank account with cash? Because the problem is I don't have enough money on my visa card at the moment, but I really want to buy the tickets now, because I'm afraid that they are going to sell out Zurich, too.

The postfinance option is the one that lets you pay through your postal bank account if you have one. You'd need to enter the account number and it would charge you directly.

Just now, spasmodiccookie said:

The postfinance option is the one that lets you pay through your postal bank account if you have one. You'd need to enter the account number and it would charge you directly.

Ahh okay, I thought it was maybe possible that they send you a receipt and then you have some time to pay ... Okay, hope the tickets will not sell out untill tomorrow. Thanks for your help! :)

dancefreak

Hey monsters!

I'm new on GagaDaily. I'm from Greece and I'm travelling to Zurich just for the show! Just bought my GA ticket yesterday. Hopefully I will get to know some monsters! <3

Illundressyou
21 hours ago, Necca said:

I bought mine right after 10am and since only seated were available I thought the others were sold out alrdy lol so I got them instead of GA, 10mins later the GA were avalaible too. I really hate ticketcorner.ch for this

Okay, Zurich is the only one left with GA tickets so we're going there! We ain't gonna pay and support those reselling bastards. Wohoooo, we can't wait! :music::unicorn::cryga:

Archived