Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - September 21, 22

Featured Posts

Arbmonster   Paws Up 245
Arbmonster

Hey guys I am going out with my bf atm for a drink them we're thinking which club to go to. Where are u guys going?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo   Paws Up 5,124
iAstroLeo
9 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Hey guys I am going out with my bf atm for a drink them we're thinking which club to go to. Where are u guys going?

Believe club! Come join us

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbmonster   Paws Up 245
Arbmonster
19 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Believe club! Come join us

Omg I was there :) for like half an hour because the queens just stopped and we didn't understand spanish

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo   Paws Up 5,124
iAstroLeo
11 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Omg I was there :) for like half an hour because the queens just stopped and we didn't understand spanish

omg I think I remember that :smh: 

are you going to Lady Tanga tonight?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbmonster   Paws Up 245
Arbmonster
16 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

omg I think I remember that :smh: 

are you going to Lady Tanga tonight?

I didn't because of my flight /: if I knew the date I would have stayed an extra night. How was it? Was it fun?

Edited by Arbmonster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×