💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

I've gotta look up the time difference because I'll be in NYC watching Five Foot Two and might miss the stream :selena: 

Oh wait... me too :selena: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona is 6 hours ahead of NY. Ill be at work so I guess I wont be watching live. I didnt even think of this until you guys posted :toofunny:

Lana Winters
7 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Oh wait... me too :selena: 

At least we'll be able to watch the second night :selena: 

6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Barcelona is 6 hours ahead of NY. Ill be at work so I guess I wont be watching live. I didnt even think of this until you guys posted :toofunny:

I was just about to look it up, thank you! Who knows, maybe there won't be any good streams anyway :rip: 

Jeremy Mifsud

Guys do you think we can refund the tickets when the new dates are out? There is no way I can be able to go to Barcelona again with flights and hotels etc. 

reditaccount288

I wont blame her but..... what the hell do I do now with my tickets , flight and hotel....

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

iAstroLeo

I'm going to Barcelona anyway and explore the city, the plane tickets and hotel are unrefundable anyway.. I hope they do refund the concert because I won't be able to return in 2018

Jeremy Mifsud
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm going to Barcelona anyway and explore the city, the plane tickets and hotel are unrefundable anyway.. I hope they do refund the concert because I won't be able to return in 2018

Same story here! I might go to like a lady gaga themed party or something, really want to meet some monsters as well 

beboskoukla
56 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

I wont blame her but..... what the hell do I do now with my tickets , flight and hotel....

you can keep the tickets :)
th eother.. maybe you can have a refund? :(

xoxo, Katarina

Jeremy Mifsud

Guys let me know if anything gaga related is going to happen. I'm still going to be in Barcelona alone so i would love to meet other little monsters and make the best out of an unfortunate situation. 

Archived