Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, iandunham said:

well... he just says she's ok... i mean it's good news but not really concrete :/

As long as she's okay, I'm okay. I've already seen Gaga live once and there will be more concerts to come in the future if she cancels.

(who am i trying to fool i'm anxious and desperate)

In fact, DJWS's "ok" is the most accurate information we have. I hope she's recovering and feeling better! I'd love to see her smiling right now!

GagaSkeletonWay

I think it's positive news that LiveNation and TicketMaster are saying that no cancellation has been informed and that DJWS said she is ok, not very precise, but a good sign!

I think if they haven't cancelled it yet it's because there are big possibilities that she will be able to perform. 

Gaga keep healing :kara:

5 hours ago, Miracle said:

Dancers are already going to BCN. I know it doesn't mean it can't be suddenly cancelled but still...

DJz7N99XUAAA2qD.jpg

We know (I would say 100%) the concert is not cancelled BY NOW. 
Is not LiveNation who says it, the dancers are coming. These are good news, monsters! :hug:

Robagaga

I wont be relaxed about this not being cancelled till I see gaga pop her pussy to John Wayne

In any case for her own sake I really hope she gets better :ohno:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

SwissMonster

In the german newsletter "Bild" its writen: "Universal and Live Nation confirm that a cancellation is not a subject for Gaga and her Team at all" ... VERY GOOD NEWS !!!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Miracle
5 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

In the german newsletter "Bild" its writen: "Universal and Live Nation confirm that a cancellation is not a subject for Gaga and her Team at all" ... VERY GOOD NEWS !!!

oh, can you send the original source, please?

Spanish radio stations (Los 40 principales Catalunya) are giving away some tickets. I guess those are for the 21st. However, they'll be a lot of empty seats. I hope they can relocate them since the only floor that is full is the third one.

Archived