Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I'm a little bit afraid cause most of them it's their first Gaga show and they'll see an empty arena:giveup:

Don't be afraid of that

we have enough to be afraid of

with her health etc.

at the end, I think in pictures we won't even notice :gaycat:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
47 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I'm a little bit afraid cause most of them it's their first Gaga show and they'll see an empty arena:giveup:

Stop overreacting sis even if there are 1000 empty spaces on a 17000 people arena it will look packed :giveup: 

Gagalvaro
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Stop overreacting sis even if there are 1000 empty spaces on a 17000 people arena it will look packed :giveup: 

I'm not overreacting sis. I know about what I'm talking. 1.500 empty seats of 9.000 it's a little bit. But the problem is that all the empty seats are very near, because the third floor is full (which holds 2.500 tickets) but the first floor and the second floor (the ones that are visually more important) have a lot of empty seats. So the proportion is not 1500/17000,  it's 1500/7000. Obviously I don't care for the gross, I care for how it will look like, and it will look empty despite having 1500 tickets left

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

They could bring the people from the third floor to the second and first floor since the third one is full.  
I wouldn't complain, I have a third floor seat for the 21st. :lolly:

Miracle
12 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I'm not overreacting sis. I know about what I'm talking. 1.500 empty seats of 9.000 it's a little bit. But the problem is that all the empty seats are very near, because the third floor is full (which holds 2.500 tickets) but the first floor and the second floor (the ones that are visually more important) have a lot of empty seats. So the proportion is not 1500/17000,  it's 1500/7000. Obviously I don't care for the gross, I care for how it will look like, and it will look empty despite having 1500 tickets left

We should be grateful if the show even happens

I'm attending GA for the 21st and Early entry (i don't even remember the name :toofunny:) floor on 22nd :) would be nice to do a group if you want!

11 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

they can re-ubicate the sold seats

Gagalvaro
Just now, xSilver said:

They could bring the people from the third floor to the second and first floor since the third one is full.  
I wouldn't complain, I have a third floor seat for the 21st. :lolly:

Yes, that's what they'll do probably! I don't care, I have a third floor ticket too:giggle:

Gagalvaro
Just now, Miracle said:

We should be grateful if the show even happens

I know, but I'm talking if it happens.

Miracle

I got my pink embroidered hat. It was $4, but it's very cute. Even if the show doesn't happen, I'll be wearing it to some gay club

P.S.: We should all meet and arrange some kind of orgy

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

P.S.: We should all meet and arrange some kind of orgy

i guess we can start planning that now because she's gonna cancel the whole tour :lolly:

Miracle
2 minutes ago, iandunham said:

i guess we can start planning that now because she's gonna cancel the whole tour :lolly:

I wouldn't have an orgy with someone as cute as you it would make extremely insecure

On topic: According to DJWS, she's okay and LiveNation says the show is still on.

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I wouldn't have an orgy with someone as cute as you it would make extremely insecure

On topic: According to DJWS, she's okay and LiveNation says the show is still on.

:spin:

wait, what? where did he say that? :rip:

BornSimon
5 minutes ago, iandunham said:

STOP SAYING THAT :selena:

Archived